Chapter 6

* * * * * *

The boy named Ken, approached Minhyuk and Hakyeon in surprise. Then introduced himself as Leo's cousin. He seems to be looking for Hakyeon for some reason though. Why? When they've never even met before.

'You're that Leo's cousin?' Minhyuk asked.

'Yeah. His dad is my uncle.'

'I see.'

'Why are you looking for me?' Hakyeon questioned.

'You don't know? Everyone in the North Wing is talking about you right now. The boy that was swept away from the school by our almighty Jung Leo for a date.'

'What??!'

'Haha. Just kidding. Actually, I heard you're the one arranging my cousin's wedding so I was just curious to see how you look like. Not too long ago, Leo didn't give a damn about the marriage and suddenly, he couldn't stop talking about it and especially about you.' Ken revealed.

'It's... it's nothing,' Hakyeon became embarrassed.

'Haha. Don't be so modest. It has to be something if the usually quiet lion suddenly becomes so talkative. We're cousins and on top of being in the same class since I skipped a few grades. But I have never heard him talk more than thirty seconds about anyone before. Or anything for that matter.'

'You're not only here to see how Hakyeon looks like are you?' Minhyuk instantly became overprotective again after hearing that Ken was Leo's cousin.

Ken looked at Minhyuk and chuckled again.

'You've got a sharp friend here Cha Hakyeon.' He said.

'My name is Minhyuk. Lee Minhyuk. I'm Hakyeon's friend, what do you want?'

'Calm down. I'm not here to pick a fight or anything. More so, I just want to ask you a favor. It's for your own good actually.'

'Huh?' Both Minhyuk and Hakyeon looked at Ken curiously.

'Don't spend too much time on this whole wedding thing.' Ken suddenly became serious and warned them.

'What do you mean'?' Hakyeon asked. The words that Ken just said was awfully familiar to him. It was similar to what Leo said to him the first time they met. Why?

'You'll see eventually. But just listen to me please. Don't waste too much of your time in this whole thing and just keep it simple okay? Save your glorious plans for something bigger in the future instead. Anyways, I really need to run back before class starts. I'll see you around Hakyeon and Minhyuk!' and Ken dashed away before Hakyeon could question any further.

'What the hell was that about?' Minhyuk asked.

Hakyeon shrugged but it was strange that even Ken was warning him not to spend or waste too much time on this project. Yet, no one was willing to tell him the exact reasons as to why.

Would Leo explain to Hakyeon if he asked? Now that the two was closer?

* * * * * *

'It's nice to see you again. Hakyeon right?' Amelia greeted him.

Hakyeon had promised to meet with her and Leo for the weekend to discuss about the wedding arrangements.

'Hello. Where's Leo?' Hakyeon asked as he looked around the room.

'He's in uncle's study room to discuss about something. He should be here shortly. May I see those amazing sketches I keep hearing about though?'