Chapter 19: Revelations

We all sat down in another room with a long table in the middle.

Namjoon sat infront ready to explain what he said earlier, "Yes everyone you heard it right. Jimin is Taehyung's half brother. That makes Jimin my son." He claimed.

"I was in love with a woman named Park Ria before I met Taehyung's mother. I met her in college and she was really a kind and an outgoing woman despite of her family being poor. We spend most of our time together and eventually fell in love and lived a happy life until my parents arranged me to another woman. 

They couldn't accept Ria so my parents did everything they can to get rid of her. I lost contact with Ria and later on I found out she died in a car accident." I explained feeling hurt remembering the past.

"But through the help of Dr. Yoongi and his detective friend I was able to found out the truth." I added.

Flashback from 18 years ago.

It was that night before my wedding to Taehyung's mom when Ria ran away with our child without me knowing.

Jimin was only 3 years old when his mom abandoned him in the forest.

Later that day the police found a woman's dead body on a road near a forest. There was a car accident.

The cops and detective found out that Park Ria has a child with Kim Namjoon but Namjoon couldn't afford to lose the company and defy his father so he neglected his responsibilities with Park Ria and Jimin resulting to this tragedy.

That's when Namjoon married Taehyung's mother for an arrange marriage. 

End of flash back

Namjoon's POV

"I couldn't defy my father that time. I choose the company over Ria and I regret it. She did not even tell me we had a child. But now I will take responsibility for what I should have done 18 years ago." I said walking towards Jimin and hugged him.

"Thank you for helping me out in finding  the truth Dr. Yoongi. " I said.

"No problem. I'm happy to know Jimin finally has a family to go to. I think it was fate that led things here. 

When I examined Jimin the first time he came here I remembered about the abandoned boy from years ago that my detective friend has told me. He  happened to be in charge of Park Ria's case. And We found out that the baby she left 18 years ago is now the man sitting beside us. Park Jimin  Dr. Yoongi explained.

Everyone was feeling teary eyed with such news except for one. Kim Taehyung stood up.

"I can't believe this dad! I knew all along that you didn't really love mom and you loved that Park Ria. I've seen you visiting her grave often but I didn't utter any complaints. Dad I tried my best to follow you but I can never accept that jungle boy as my brother," he said leaving the room.

I sighed.

"I know this is such a mess, but Don't mind him Jimin, From now on you'll be staying with me son. " I stated as Jimin nodded in tears.

End of Namjoon's POV

Later that evening we all left the center and bid farewell to Dr. Yoongi and his detective friend.

Jimin moved to Namjoon's house and Jungkook and I went home. I've called Taehyung plenty of times but he just ignored me. I didn't bother to try and call Jimin because I know he's busy adjusting to his new home. The thought made me smile.

"He finally has a family to live with." I mumbled as I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Tomorrow came and I get up to check my phone when dad text me.

From: Dad

Aera, be prepared. Meet me at lunch we'll start preparing for the wedding.
You'll be getting married in a week.

I drop my phone in shock of what I've read.

"Jungkook!" I called out. Jungkook came rushing to my room. 

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Prepare the car, I need to talk to Taehyung."