It's calling

Roman breathes in the smell of Charlotte's hair. She keeps smiling as he holds her tighter. Seth turns around and sees it and keeps walking.
"Well hey." Charlotte says.
Roman smiles, "Good luck on your match tonight Char." He winks at her and kisses her.
She kisses back wrapping her hands around his shoulders.
He walks away and Charlotte gets her game face on ready for her match.
She walks backstage to the back when her music starts. She makes sure that her robe is good and walks out like a queen.
The crowd boos as she smiles and walks gracefully. She keeps her mind on the title that she's gonna get back.
Minutes later, Sasha's music hits and the crowd cheers. She walks down and Charlotte stares at her.
Sasha enters the ring and Charlotte smirks at her glaring at the title on her shoulder that should be on her shoulder.
The bell rings and they go at it.
About twenty minutes or so later, they are both layed out in the middle of the ring gasping to get up to finish the match. Sasha gets up first and grabs Charlotte's hair.  Charlotte grabs her arm and twists it into the figure 4 lock. She holds it as tight as she can and Sasha is screaming in pain.
Sasha taps and Charlotte feels her hand tapping. She smiles and let's go as she hears her music play. She gets up to see that the ref has the title and hands it to her. Be holds her hand up and she walks outta the ring and waves bye to Sasha as she lays there holding her back.
As Charlotte walks backstage, she is graced by Roman standing there smiling. He hugs her and she smiles.
She flinches, "ouch.
Roman looks at her, "you okay?"
She nods her head and he walks her back to the lockers.
He opens the door for her and helps her over to the couch and sits down next to her.