Twist

"What?" Seth says.
"I can't do this." She says starting to shake her head.
He looks at her sadly, "C'mon. Please."
She bites her lip and lays there.
Seth looks at her and starts kissing her again and moves down her neck. He goes inside her and starts to hold her. She closes her eyes and feels it to herself and is calm. Seth starts thrusting in her and she softly moans. He whispers in her ear. As he continues to go, she holds on more to him. He keeps going harder and harder and she keeps hold of him.
When he finally releases she moans and he kisses her and lays next to her. She lays there covering herself with the blanket and facing the opposite way of him. She looks at the wall and notices a little smile and stops it.
Seth's hand comes over and wraps around her.
"See, that was good." He smiles and kisses her shoulder.
The next morning, Charlotte wakes up and sees Seth next to her laying there. She immediately gets up and gets her things and goes in the shower. She takes a shower and tries to clear her mind.
Seth gets up and stretches and sees Charlotte left. He looks around and finds his clothes to get dressed.
Charlotte comes out of the shower and sees Seth awake.
"Well, you look happy." She says.
He smiles, "Why wouldn't I be?"
She smirks at him and sits on the empty bed. He walks over to her and grabs her from behind. She playfully laughs.
"Maybe sometime we can do it again?" He kisses her neck and lets go and goes to the bathroom.
She sits there and gets her phone out. She sees that Roman texted her and she answers it.
She gets everything ready to go and goes to the door and leaves. She says bye and Seth yells through the door.
She meets Dana down at the gym and they work out together.
Dana hugs Charlotte when she sees her.
Charlotte smiles. They get on the treadmills and start running.
Charlotte puts in headphones and tries to get her mind off last night.
Dana sees her and notices something is up. She doesn't say anything.