Again

Roman pulls into the parking lot and exits his car with all his bags. He gets his room key and heads up to the room. He opens the door and sees Charlotte laying there. He looks at her a little confused.
He sets his stuff down and walks over to her. He sits down next to her and rubs her side and kisses her.
She feels him and moves. She opens her eyes and sees him.
He smiles.
"What are you doing here?"
He smiles, "I told you I was coming."
She smiles and sits up next to him. He puts his arm around her. He kisses her cheek and she smiles.
"You okay?" He says looking at her.
"Just tired.", she says looking at him, half smiling.
He smirks at her and kisses her lips. She kisses back and puts his hand on her back pushing her down. He gets on top of her and keeps kissing her. He stops for a minute and looks at her. He notices a red mark on the other side of her neck. He moves her hair and looks at it.
"What?" She says looking at him confused.
"Did I give you this?" He looks at her kind of confused.
She gets a little nervous, "Why wouldn't you? Your the only one I've been with. If not, it's probably a bruise."
He smirks at her, "No, it's a hickey." He looks at the other side of her neck and sees the one he gave her. "I gave you this one. But, I'm pretty sure I didn't do this." He looks at her and raises his eyebrow.
She looks at him nervously and kisses him. He pulls away.
"Why'd you do that?" She says.
He looks at her, "Who gave you that."
She looks down and bites her lip.
"Seriously Char. I thought you know, we were something."
She looks at him, "I never said we weren't."
Roman gets closer to her face, smiles and pulls away and gets off her. He stands up and walks around. Charlotte sits up and crawls to the end of the bed and gets off and walks over to him. She grabs his hand and he stands there. He turns around and looks at her a little sad.
"So, you gonna tell me? Or am I going to have to ask around?"
Charlotte looks at him and he pulls his hand out of hers.
"So, you weren't riding with Dana. You were riding with someone else. Whoever gave you this."
She looks at him and closes her eyes. He crossed his arms and looks at her, waiting for her to talk.
"Listen, you'll hate me for this and frankly I hate myself for it."
He looks at her angryily and sadly.
"I rode with Seth, because we had no one to ride with."
Roman interrupts her, "After he gave me a black eye and told Steph about us?"
Charlotte answers, "I know it was stupid."
Roman looks at her straight in the eyes, "So, he gave you that?" He closes his eyes.
Charlotte looks at him nervously, "Yeah, he did. I'm sorry." She pauses and looks at him. He has a sad look on his face. "He wanted me, so I gave him me.." She looks at him and breathes nervously.
He looks at her and she can see the broken in him. He starts to talk, but turns around and grabs his chin. He turns around and looks at her with tears starting to form in his eyes, "Why would you do that?" He says.
She looks at him and feels so bad. She sees the tears and tries to grab his arm. He yanks away, "You really are that person."
She looks at him, "No, I'm not."
Roman walks up to her, "Then why did you sleep with him? You know how much I care about you. You know how much I risk for you. Charlotte, I trusted you with so much. And you.." He closes his eyes and opens them with tears starting to fall, "you turn around and stab me in the back, like everyone else." He turns around and opens the door. She runs after him and tries to get him. He walks down the hallway with his head down.
"Roman, please." She can feel the pain in her and she starts crying.
He keeps walking and doesn't turn around. He walks out of the hotel and slams the door. Charlotte falls to the floor and puts her head down in her knees.
Summer, Sasha and Dana walk by and see her.
They run up to her and ask her what happened.