Irresistible

"Look, I don't care if you too are like dating or whatever. I just wanted to know why you both always acted weird when you were near each other, but I know. Anyways gotta go defend my title. See ya."
Dean pats them both on the back and leaves.
Roman looks at Charlotte. She looks back and down at the floor.
"Did you tell him about us?"
"No, I didn't. He asked me." She replies.
"So you told him about what we did.?"
"He noticed the hickeys Roman."
Roman looks at her, "But, did You tell him about what we did?"
Charlotte looks at him, "We didn't do anything."
She sort of regrets saying that.
He looks at her kind of sad and turns around. He starts walking back.
She runs behind him and grabs his arm. He pulls away.
"Roman, please I didn't mean that."
Roman keeps walking. She keeps trying to grab his arm.
He stops and looks at her, "If you didn't tell him about us, and said that we didn't do anything, then why do you still talk to me? Why do keep hugging me and kissing me and biting me and cuddling me and even talk to me? I thought you liked me. I thought you wanted me, wanted to be with me. I thought I made you happy. Hell. You make me happy, but I don't hide it. Anyone can tell."
He pauses and rubs his hands through his hair.
She looks at him, "I'm sorry Roman. I didn't wanna hurt you or anything. You mean so much to me that I don't want anyone to know because they'll judge and look at us. You really care about me. You make me feel so happy, confident and just like I can do anything. I just wanna be with you because I think I really like you. You always make me smile."
He interrupts her and kisses her. He cups his hands on her face and she kisses back placing her hands around him. He wraps his arms around and stops kissing. He lays his head on her shoulder.
"You make me so happy too." He says.
She smiles. He holds her tighter and sits his head back up and smiles.
Dean's walking back talking to Styles and sees them.
"Get it!" Dean yells.
Roman looks at them and Charlotte turns around.