This could work.

It's around 2 am and Roman finally pulls into the parking lot. He looks over at Charlotte and sees that she's asleep against the door. He doesn't wake her and gets out of the car.
He walks over to her side, opens the door and smiles at her. He holds him arms out, places one under her and over her and lifts her up. She moves a little and then lays her head against him. He giggles and closes the door.
He walks up to the hotel door and someone opens the door for him. He walks in carrying Charlotte up to the room.
Seth is walking down the hallway and sees him. He looks at Charlotte and then Roman.
Roman walks past him zoning into his thoughts. Seth turns around and looks at him again a little angry. And then keeps walking. He runs up to the 3rd floor and finds Sasha's room. He knocks and knocks.
Sasha lays there and gets up.
She opens the door to her surprise.
"Seth. What's up?" He walks in fast and paces around her floor.
"You okay?" She says.
Seth rubs his hands through his hair.
"This. This isn't working."
Sasha looks confused, "What isn't?"
He looks at her with a look of she should know and she opens her mouth and realizes.
Roman tosses Charlotte on the bed and leans over her a minute. He goes to leave, but then Charlotte wraps her arms around him.
"Don't leave yet."
He smiles and lays down next to her.
She moves up to him closer and holds him tight.
He holds her and leans his head against hers. He kisses her and falls asleep.
"This can't be possible." Sasha says.
"Well, it is.". Seth stands there, " I saw them."
Sasha walks over to him. She grabs his hand and he just looks at her.