Watch out.

Monday Night Raw's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. Seth's music hits first and seconds later, he makes his way out dancing all around. He smiles and laughs and walks down the ramp with his hands to the side. He gets in the ring and starts talking about how Balor beat Roman last Monday for a shot to face him at SS for the universal title. Minutes after him blabbering, Finn's music hits and he's out here. Finn starts on the mic at Seth and keeps going. Around 10 minutes later, Seth throws the mic on the floor and exits the ring. Finn's music hits and it goes to commercial as they stare down each other.
Backstage Charlotte is talking to Dana.
"So what happened?"
Charlotte looks at Dana as she speaks this.
"Roman and Seth got in a fight and Roman's eye is bruised." She shakes her head.
Dana looks at her, "I've been meaning to ask you about him."
Charlotte looks at her, "Who, Roman?"
She shakes her head.
"What about us?" Charlotte says.
"When I saw you kissing him that night. Like are you two a thing or nah?" She smiles.
Charlotte smiles, "Just friends. Um, that was kind of like a moment I guess."
"Oh, well it's cool if you know, you like him."
Charlotte smiles and shakes her head. Dana laughs and makes Charlotte laugh. They hear someone talking loudly to themselves and see that Seth is walking down the hallway looking angry. Charlotte looks at him and Seth looks at her, keeps walking and smirks.
Charlotte looks confused.
"Did he make a face at you?" Dana says.
Charlotte, "I don't know. Why? Like."
Dana shrugs and they get ready for their match. As they walk back, they see Roman walking. He looks up and sees them. He smiles at Charlotte, causing her to smile. They pass each other and Roman looks back and looks at her and looks down.
Dana's music hits and Charlotte accompanies her to the ring. Dana gets in and waits for her opponent. Sasha Banks music hits and she walks out with her title. Charlotte stares at her and Sasha walks right past her and smiles. Charlotte says something low.
Roman goes to his room and sees Seth sitting there. He takes a deep breath in. Seth looks over and sees him.
Roman walks up to him, "Look, I didn't want to fight."
Seth smirks, "It's fine. Sorry bout that eye."
Roman laughs and shakes his head. They keep talking during Dana's match.
Sasha ends up making Dana tap and wins. As Sasha celebrates, Charlotte gets in the ring and attacks her from behind. Sasha falls and Charlotte starts beating her up, punching her. She lets up and gets up and whoos.
Sasha gets to her feet as Charlotte is turned around. Sasha does her finisher and Charlotte falls to the mat.
Sasha holds up her title and yells at Charlotte.
Charlotte lays there for a minute and Dana helps her up.
They get back to the lockeroom and say goodbye.
Charlotte gets her phone and sees that Roman texted her. She looks at it, "Sorry we can't ride together tonight. I have to head to smackdown."
Charlotte frowns and texts back, "Aw, oh well. I'll see you in a couple days I guess."
Roman picks up his phone as he's at a gas station. He smiles, "I'm sorry.
Charlotte replies and someones says her name. She looks up and sees Seth standing there smiling.
"Hey." She says.
"You have anyone to ride with tonight?"