Feel

Charlotte keeps running on the treadmill and keeps thinking about it. She keeps going pushing harder and faster. She misses a step and falls off, hitting her arms against the machine. Dana hears her and gets off and runs over to her. Charlotte lays there breathing heavy and putting her hands on her head.
"O my god. Are you okay Charlotte?" Dana helps her sit up.
Seth is walking down the hallway and sees Charlotte on the floor. He looks for a minute and runs over.
"What happened, Are you okay?"
Seth kneels down next to her.
Charlotte looks at him, "Just pushed myself too much."
Dana lifts her up and stands there.
"Thanks." Charlotte says and starts walking back up to her room.
Seth and Dana watch her.
"Is she okay?" Seth asks.
"I don't know. She's been acting weird since I've seen her tis morning."
Seth looks around and shakes his head. He goes over to the work put machine and starts. Dana starts again too.
Charlotte walks up the steps and opens the door for her room. She closes it and locks it and falls on the bed. She lays there a couple minutes when her phone starts ringing.
She picks it up not looking at who it is.
"Hey." Roman says.
"Hi."
"You sound like something's wrong."
Charlotte closes her eyes, "No, nothing."
Roman makes a face, "So you gonna be at the hotel tonight?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"You really sound like something's bothering you."
Charlotte rolls over, "No. I'm just tired."
"Well, I'll let you go then."
Charlotte says goodbye and so does Roman. She lays there and after 20 minutes, she gets up and changes.
She gets her things together and heads out the door. She sees Seth walking towards her. She looks the other way. Seth gets up to her.
"Your acting weird. What's wrong?"
Charlotte looks at him, "Nothing."
Seth puts his hand on his side, "Look, if it's about last night.."
She interrupts him, "It's not about last night."
Seth looks at her, "Look, I know it is. I can tell. You'll be fine. Why you so worried?"
Charlotte looks at him, "Why would I be worried?"
Seth smirks and leaves to go back to the room.
Charlotte turns around and watches him. She keeps staring for a couple seconds and turns around and starts walking out to get a rental car. She gets one and starts driving to a store. She finds a little convenient store and goes in. She looks around for a while and keeps at it.
Seth goes on twitter and makes his usual tweets about crossfit.
He breathes out and in thinking about Charlotte.
Charlotte finally gets done and decides to eat. She meets up with Summer and Alicia.
They all go to a fancy restaurant.
They have a good time and leave and go back to their hotel rooms to watch Smackdown.
Charlotte lays down and starts watching Smackdown. She watches Dean walk out and get on the mic. She smiles and decides to change.
She changes and walks back out to watch Smackdown more. She ends up falling asleep.
Seth texts her and she doesn't answer. He starts to get nervous and realizes that she might be with Roman or something else, so he just watches Smackdown in his room.