Little you know.

"What do you mean you called her?"
Roman gets in Seth's face. Charlotte watches him. Steph stares smiling, "I'll let you 3 handle this."
She walks out and closes the door.
Seth looks at Roman with a smirk.
"I called her and told her that you know, you were screwing around. I didn't know if you actually did. But hey."
Roman closes his eyes and pushes Seth against the wall.
Seth falls down and holds his head.
Roman puts her arm in front of Roman trying to get him to back up. Roman starts yelling at Seth. Seth looks at him shocked.
A couple minutes later, some officials walk in with Sheamus and Kevin seeing what's going on. They see Seth getting up and help him. They see Roman and Charlotte standing there. Charlotte walks out awkwardly to her lockeroom. Roman watches her and feels bad.
Seconds later Seth turns around and starts punching Roman. Knocking him on the ground still on top of him punching him back and forth. Sheamus picks him off and Seth keeps yelling. They walk out of the room. Kevin helps Roman up and smiles. He walks out leaving Roman there by himself.
Roman puts his hands on his head and paces around.
Charlotte gets to her door and starts opening it when Seth comes running for her. She turns around and sees him.
"Hey! Hey! Wait up!" He says.
She looks at him.
"I'm not talking to you."
Seth looks at her, "Listen I wasn't trying to upset you. Just trying to get into Roman's head for our match."
Charlotte looks at him and looks down.
"Well." She says and walks in her room. He grabs her arm, "I'm sorry Charlotte." He looks in her eyes.
She looks at him for a minute and sees Roman coming towards her room. She yanks from Seth's hand and walks in. Seth turns around and sees Roman standing there for a minute not looking. He runs the other way to the other side of the arena.
Charlotte gets in her room and paces around trying to breath.
Roman knocks on her door and opens it. She turns around and sees him. She breathes out.
She walks over to him, "What happened to your eye?" She touches his eye.
He smiles, "Seth."
She looks down.
"What?" He says.
"Nothing." She replies. He grabs her and pulls him towards her hugging her.
"I'm sorry."
She looks at him, "For what?"
"For this mess." He says.
"It's not a mess. It's fine." She lays her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her and they stand there.
Seth walks back to his lockeroom. He shuts the door and runs his hands through his hair. He kicks the chair and sits down.
He closes his eyes and breathes out heavy.