The Most Horrifying Thing Ever

A/N:  I need to tell you all something important; I am putting the monster scenarios to a temporary end.  This is because I really want to get Christmas and New Year's out of the way.  Afterwards, I may go back, depending on how many people want me to because there is a gap of holidays in the beginning of the year, and then move onto the Valentine's day special

So, for now, here is the last, but not the least, horrifying tale for the year (till January of 2017).  Enjoy~  And no, this is not the Trick-or-Treat Chapter.  Sorry ('>,<)

Also, for the Christmas scenarios, I promise I will get them out before the year is out.

Prologue  [Please read in dramatic announcer/movie trailer voice]

From the maker who brought you "He Turns Into A Werewolf", and the writer of "You Turn Into A Vampire", comes the next tale of horror.

Critics rave;

"I was terrified, no doubt about it."

"Oh my god, it was the scariest sh*t ever!"

"Jeez, I never saw half of it coming."

"Totally worth the nightmares."

Silverthornes partnering with Silverthornes Productions TM is proud to present, the chapter, based off real eye-witness testimony to real events...

...The most horrifying thing ever invented by man...

... Black Friday Sales Shopping.

Denmark

"I had the set first!"  A little kid whined, pulling a lego box away from another kid.

"No I did!"  The other little kid said.

"Hey!"  Mattias yelled, going over to the two.  He then squatted down to their height and took the box from them.

"If you two are going to fight for this box then I'll take it and buy it for myself."  Mattias said.  The two kids both looked up at him and then got teary eyed and then threw huge tantrums.

"But I want it!"  They both wailed at the same time as Mattias put the box back on the shelf.  You watched as the parents came over and dragged their kids away, leaving Mattias still staring at the toy.

"... You want it don't you?"  You asked, already getting your wallet out.  Mattias nodded as his face lit up like a kid. He then grabbed the lego set and ran over to the cashier, waiting for you like a little kid.

"Just think of it as an early Christmas gift, [name]."  You told yourself as you pulled out the money.

Finland

"Aww, he's so cute!"  Tino said, looking down at the puppy in a cage in the pet store.  You then tried dragging him away to get what you actually needed, but Tino always made his way back to the cute critters.

Boyfriend Scenarios: Hetalia Nordicsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें