Christmas Special [Fart 3]

Under the Mistletoe – Christmas Special [Fart 3]

"Saaaiiittaaammaaa!!!" Kuki growled, chasing after the guy.

"Genos," he said, talking to his phone. "..is everything ready now?" He heard a 'yes' and Saitama grinned idiotically.

At the same time, Kuki got a hold of Saitama, making both of them stumble and fall. Luckily, they were just right in front of the door, which was opened so they just barged in. Brushing the snow and dirt from her thick clothing, she heard someone call her name.

"Kuki! Look above!" Genos yelled, gesturing above Kuki's head. Before she was able to look up, Saitama got pushed roughly backwards by Sonic's speed running.

In the exact time, Kuki lifted up her head and saw something above her; a plant-like thing hanging from the door.

"It's a mistletoe!" Tatsumaki pointed out, with a slight tease hint in her voice.

"You know what it means!"

"The couple's gotta kiss!" The crowd cheered and chanted all together, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Looking at who's the lucky man in front of her, Kuki's eyes widened.

"Wait, what?!" Sonic looked above him and a mistletoe was there.

Both of them looked who was ahead of them.

"Ermm.." Mumen Rider, who was in front of Sonic, gulped.

"Hm?" Child Emperor, who was in front of Kuki, said.

"Why are you here Child Emperor?" Kuki crouched to eye-level with him.

"Because Genos invited us," he replied.

In the other hand...

Sonic's face turned to gloom as soon as he found out who was in front of him.

The room get louder and louder until there was nothing beside chaos around. Tatsumaki stepped out from the crowd, with a menacing aura around her. Everyone shook in fear.

"Everyone shut up!" she boomed while starting to float in the air. "This is just a joke. Take a look, that mistletoe is just a piece of paper, printed with a mistletoe design." With a swift of her hand, the mistletoe above Kuki and Child Emperor, and Sonic and Mumen Rider tore, revealing it was really just a paper. "Find real mistletoe you love birds," she said before taking a seat beside with the other S Class heroes.

'Thanks, Tatsumaki." Kuki said in her mind.

"Merry Christmas, Saitama!" she beamed, punching him playfully.

She all greeted people and they thanked back at her. Basically, for the next hours, she ate and just chatted with random strangers and with the other heroes. She also talked to Mumen Rider who just had a bad experience earlier. He would have had a phobia of mistletoe if the crowd forced them to kiss. Just thinking about it made Kuki pale.

"Hey everyone! Kuki here is gonna sing!" Saitama announced in the little stage they had.

"W-what? N-no," she stammered, waving her hands in sync with her shaking head. But the crowd gave her enough courage to step on the stage. Taking a grip on the mic, she said a few words before singing.

Sonic, however, just watched her in the stage, waiting for her to sing. Saitama was beside him. He didn't feel like fighting him. It seemed like he lost interest in him. He just didn't know how and when.