Chapter 11: Party Time

I knocked on the door for a couple of times before hearing footsteps coming closer.

"Ah, Kuki?" Genos popped his head from the door.

"Yes, this is me. Morning by the way," I greeted him as I smiled slightly.

"Genos, is that Kuki?" I heard Saitama yelled from inside, "If so, tell her I still won't let her stay here." I pouted.

"I don't need your help anymore, baldy! In fact, I already have somewhere to stay on," I said proudly. I heard a crash and Genos had to close the door for a moment and clean the mess. When the door opened again, I saw Saitama.

"Did you just call me 'baldy'"? He asked, showing an irk mark on his head. I slowly stepped back.

"S-sorry," I scratched the back of my head. "Anyway, I came here to tell you that I'll be throwing a party two days from now. You and Genos are invited." As a couple. As if I could say that in front of him.

"Ah, okay." I stood there for 5 minutes before he asked, "Uhh... why are you still here?"

"You mean you're not gonna let me in?" I raised a brow.

"You already have a house, right?" he said with a hint of annoyment on his voice. I pouted. Then I suddenly got an idea.

"Oh, okay. I guess I should leave you guys alone. I mean, what could two guys must be doing while their alone together." My acting skill is so impeccable~! I grinned evilly after I turned my back.

"W-wait! It's not like that. K-Kuki! KUKI!" I leaped back to my house, leaving Saitama with the alone and together thoughts.

><><><><><

Sonic's POV

Surprisingly, I got an invitation to Kuki's party..? There's a box and a note attached to it too. It says:

"Have a heart-to-heart talk with my cousin Saitama.

P.S. Strictly no fighting at the party ;P"

-Kuki

Should I go? But she said strictly no fighting. I might attend though. Wait.. there's more note.

"P.P.S. Please wear something except your ninja outfit."

No way! I have nothing to wear except this! Suddenly, a paper inside the box was blown by the wind and smacked on my face. "What the—" I read the note.

"P.P.P.S. Thought so. Here's some clothes, you smelly ninja!"

I looked inside the box and saw some clothes.

><><>At the party<><><

3rd Person's POV

"Hey, um, are you going to tonight's party? Everyone will go," the boy asked the same girl. The girl just shook her head in response. "Why?" he popped out his head beside the girl's.

"I don't like socializing with people," she bluntly said.

"Are you some kind of allergic to people? I don't see you start a conversation on your own. You're always eating alone, studying alone, and going home alone. Why are you so distant to everyone?!" the boy shouted, with a hint of anger in his voice. But the words he heard next snapped him out and sincerely regretted what he said.

"Are you getting tired of me?" The girl's eyes was unperceivable. Even though not showing any emotions, he can somehow feel that she was disappointed. His eyes softened. He did what his heart told him to do—he embraced the girl in a warm cuddle.