Chapter 10: House Hunting On!

Kuki's POV

"Even though you two are just 3rd cousins, knowing that you are dating, it would bring disappointment to your relatives.."

I woke up from the sound and pain of me falling from the roof. Huh? Ow! My long stick fell on my head. Is is just a dream? Y-yeah, that thing with Saitama might have just been a dream all along. But...

I looked above me and stared at the roof where I fell from. I should stop doing that. Actually, I have a favour to ask to Saitama. But just in case, I would bring some gifts. I rubbed my head as I thought of my plan, my master plan!

<><><><><>

I went to Saitama's place as usual and brought some stuffs that they may be interested to.

"Hmm?" Saitama noticed me come in. "You brought something again?" I showed him the plastic bag I had. Genos walked in with a tray of teacups and a teapot

"Want some tea, Kuki?" I nodded in response and he put some tea on a teacup. Genos and Saitama both drank their tea. I took some sip of it. And wow, it's actually pretty good.

"Actually, I have a favour to ask of you guys," I said gaining their attention.

"What is it?" Genos asked as he put down his cup. I inhaled deeply..

..

..

...

...

...

..

...

"Can I live here with you?" Both of them looked at me suspiciously.

"No," Saitama said straightforwardly.

"Whyyy? Please hear me out first!" I begged.

"No." Then he covered his ears using his hands. "Blaahh blah blahh! Can't hear you!" I teared up a little and pouted while trying to remove Saitama's hands from his ears.

"Wait," Genos said catching our attention, "It's almost been a month since you moved here, where have you been living since then?" Saitama and Genos stared at me.

"Ugghhh..." is all that I could say. I started sweating like crazy.

Actually, I've been staying at the Z-City's Heroes Association Branch every since I moved in this place. But yesterday, they told me that I should find a place to stay, and that they do not allow heroes to stay in there. So last night I slept at some random house's roof.

"Never mind that, just please let me stay!" I clapped my hands and begged at Saitama.

"No means no." Those words he said came into my left ear and out my right ear.

"Why??" I asked. Finally, he replied.

"Genos is already enough problem for me." He motioned over to Genos, who's already washing the dishes.

"Hrrmmm~" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Or if you're really desperate, you could sleep with me in my bed~" I looked at Saitama with shock. His smile was like that on my dream.. a slight, but sweet, smile.

WAAAIIITT?!?!

IT'S NOT A DREAM ISN'T IT?!?!

"POOOOFF!" I flushed bright red in embarrassment. Now I can't really live with them!

"I.. I.. I-I'll.. b-be right b-back!" I stammered on my words as I darted out of the house.

><><><><