Valentine's Day Special - A Visitor [Fart 2]

Day 2.

I've still got the allergy. I think it became more worse than yesterday. Is it because tomorrow is already Valentine's Day?

I switched the television on. It's the news, the shows. It's all about the Valentine's Day.

Though, I felt like I've once been outside on Valentine's Day. It's not last year since I already got this allergy that time. So when..?

While I was brainstorming, I heard a "Clack". I went outside my room.

"Who's there?" I searched for the trespasser. I can feel their presence around the area. Then I went in the kitchen and saw Sonic red-handed. He's stuck in the window.

"H-Help. I'm stuck," he said in a high pitched voice. His half upper body was stuck inside, while the other half was stuck outside. Knew this would happen.

"I told you; you shouldn't go in and out of a place using the window." I crossed my arms before I help him out of the mess he made. Then I sneezed. "Achhooo!"

"Your allergy's getting worst, huh? Well, since you insist, I'll take care of you," he demanded. I stared at him suspiciously.

"Nobody was forcing you to take care of me." I said, almost smiling from his actions.

Sonic's face lit up in pink. "I-I'm gonna buy something!" Then he headed to the window again, but when he met my eyes, he went to the door instead.

After the door closed someone came in from the window..

..

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

... It was Saitama!

"Saitama—! Ah.. Ah—Achoo!" I suddenly sneezed.

"Oh, so my intel was right. You are sick." He set down some drink on the table. Oh gosh, good thing Sonic didn't went to the window or else those two would make things go wild. But I smell something strange at him.

"Achooo!" I sneezed again. "Wha?" I noticed yellow tiny dots on his shiny, smooth, bald head. "What is that?! Don't tell me that's pollen!" I backed out 6 feet away from him. I stand on the corner of the room.

"Ah.. this? Yeah, it's pollen. I went to a shortcut where they sell a lot of flowers," he explained.

"Wh-What?! Acchooo! Well, this doesn't help 'cause I have pollen allergy! Geez, you didn't even know that?" I put on a facemask. Saitama brushed the pollens off his suit, and off from his shiny bald head.

"So how can I help? Oh! I know how." His face brightened up. He sat on the couch. I waited for any response or action that he'll make.

..

...

...

...

..

....

...

...

..

.. For after like 5 minutes of silence, he broke it.

..

...

...

...

...

.....

...

..

..

..

...

..

...

"POOOOT~"

Uh oh. I know that sound.. please tell me it's not that.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

...

...

..

..

I glared at Saitama. "Saitamaaa!!!" I yelled

><><><><><

I smacked Saitama on the head after he "broke the silence" and "let out another pollution" on poor mother earth.

I still got my hands covering my nose. Alright. This smell won't go away itself! I have no choice but to use my power.

With my hands raised above, I concentrated to penetrate the foul smell. A gust of wind blew the stench.

"You know.. Saitama, it's hard to use my powers in this situation." Then I panted after using my powers. "That fart didn't help. AT. ALL!"

"Well, I just thought that if you inhale pollen you get allergic to it, then what i you inhale something else?" he explained.

"Oh, and that 'something' is fart, eh?" I sarcastically said.

"So you said you can't go outside, but where are those plastic bags came from?" He put his chin on his hand and looked at me suspiciously.

Woah, this guy is an idiot, but he's sometimes a genius. I looked away from his eyes, finding a good alibi.

"O-Oh.. a fan of mine gave that to me." A few drops of sweat went past my cheeks. Sweat, not the time right time. Hope he get the bait.

"Alright, I'll check you again tomorrow." With that, he left. He leaped in the window.

Then someone knocked on the door. I opened it and it was Sonic, again. ('_')

How come those two always miss each other?

Just then, I saw Saitama on the hallway looking at my direction, grinning. Sonic noticed me looking past behind him and turned around.

"Hey," Saitama greeted.

"Hello," Sonic replied and turned at me. After it hit him, Sonic then rushed to Saitama. Sonic left a bag of food again. I looked outside from the window and saw the two fighting each other.

"Please fight over the flower shop!!" I yelled, slightly in a joyful manner. Tomorrow is already Valentine's Day. Looks like I'm stuck here for a while. I wonder who's going to visit me tomorrow.

-----Author's Note-----

Fart two here! Just to say, this Valentine's special chapter happened in different time. There's some sneak peek in here on what's my plan on the future chapters.

Well, the last part will be updated tomorrow, Valentine's Day itself!

Behind the scenes~

Kuki: You alright, Sugarin?
Sugar: Dunno. Can't think of anything except my project.
Kuki: How about Valentine's Day?
Sugar: Too busy to think of that. Where's Sonic by the way?
Kuki: He's still fighting Saitama.
Sugar: Wow! Then Saitama might be very tired. For him to made this duel to last.
Kuki: Ah.. Achooo!
Sugar: Eew... who threw pollen here?!
Random Staff: Sorry.. (;_;) My hand slipped.
Sugar: Want me to really slip out your hand away from your wrist?!
Random Staff: Eek! *hides in a corner*
Kuki: I think.. you should cool off for now.. I'll just do the outro. Ehem.. 
If you like this story, please like, comment and share! *poses a cute pose*

~SugarySchweetz~