Sisters Grimm One-Shots

• Dedicated to My Sisters Grimm Friends

Update: Hey readers, do you know what August 1st marks?! Join the Sisters Grimm fandom in celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Publication of our very loved and wonderful series, The Sisters Grimm! Fans on Tumblr, Fanfiction, DeviantArt, and Wattpad should join in by sharing and publishing their creations with the tag #SG10thAnniverse ! We'll be posting themes shortly but they are still being debated at the moment :)

If you saw this, please spread the word about #SG10thAnniverse so we can thank Michael Buckley for sharing his ideas with the world which means so much to us. :)

---End of PSA---

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Sisters Grimm nor it's plot. I do not own any of the songs in this story either. I own nothing but the plots of these stories and any OCs featured. The cover credit goes to lizalot on deviantArt. lizalot.deviantart.com

Hi! Well, if you haven't noticed from the title, this "story" is going to contain all my Sisters Grimm One-Shots and those that are to come. I have a lot on my FanFiction, so I'm just going to put them here. Though, they won't be edited (I'm just copying and pasting them to here ^^'), so feel free to point out any mistakes for me! And some are quite old, so if they're written...quite horribly, then you can blame 11-12 year old me. :D So...yeah!

Please know: Most of the one-shots are not related to each other. So, if you read a one-shot where Sabrina and Puck are married, the next one-shot probably takes place in their teenage years or something. Or if I write another married story, those two Puckabrina-already-married stories are not related...if this makes any sense. To put it simply, if any one-shots are related to each other, I'll tell you, haha. I should've just said that from the start...

Not all these one-shots are PG, some are PG-13 for language, but I'll say if it is or not at the top of each one-shot. :3

Anyways, enjoy! And please vote or leave a comment or whatever. Any recognition that you liked or hated it is awesome. :D

~Lara