Diet Pepsi

Rated T

Disclaimer: I do not not own the Sisters Grimm.

Diet Pepsi

Daphne sighed in frustration.

She had decided to go to her school's first home football game tonight with her boyfriend, Caleb, who was from the aggressive, opposing team, the Buffalos. She was in a bad-boy-dating-phase at this point in life. He had tattoos and a scar below his left cheek from a drag race, but he could be very sweet when he wanted to be.

Tonight wasn't one of those nights, as he forgot about her and snapchatted his friends and tweeted to his followers. "Vikings are losing again! #cantplayforpoop"

Even when the kiss cam swiveled around on them, he continually ignored his upset girlfriend. "Caleb..." She tugged at his sleeve, looking at the people booing. He shrugged her off and made an overly exaggerated duck face at his phone.

She could definitely imagine her sister saying, "I told you so."

Daphne put her hands over her face. The score was 35-31, with the un-gravy Buffalos winning. Her team was losing. Her boyfriend was ignoring her. It was that time of the month. What else could possibly go wrong?

"Hey, kid." His voice was so muffled, and, over the crowd, Daphne didn't even hear him. "Don't disrespect the Marshmallow."

Caleb's thumbs didn't stop moving until he felt a sudden force push him backward. He formed an angry look on his face and glanced up. "What the h-"

Daphne lifted her head up just in time to see her boyfriend drowned with a gigantic cup of Diet Pepsi, the most vile soda known to man, by the Viking.

And that is not a euphemism for anything.

"WHAT THE HELL?" He
shouted. "Daphne, get me a towel so I can beat up this loser!"

If Daphne could, she still wouldn't. She was fed up with Caleb, and his commands put her on the verge of "warrior-facing" him. But she couldn't, because the mascot had picked her up and carried her bridal style away from the stands.

"What a prick," the Viking said, his voice muffled. The crowd cheered behind him, and Daphne didn't have to glance back to guess that Caleb had a murderous look on his face that matched his devil tattoo. "Daphne, you're awful at picking out guys."

"And yet, I knew you were perfect for Sabrina," she quipped.

She guessed he was grinning under the mask. "That's true."

The crowd screamed as Number 61 scored a touchdown for the Vikings.

"Diet Pepsi?"

"Nasty, right?" He laughed evilly. "His expression was the best part."

She smiled. "Thanks."

"No problemo, Marshmallow."

A/N. We're back to drabbles and one-shots! Thanks to those of you who participated! :)

Personally, I see this as Daphy Duck Friendship, but you are free to see this however you want. :)

And this was based on my school's football game but it was less glamorous and less full of mascots with Diet Pepsi of course ^-^

Also...if you like Diet Pepsi, I apologize. 😅

-Lara