Week 3: Alternate Universe Week

Well, this is certainly a late post! You'll have to excuse the mods-we were so wrapped up in the euphoria of August first that it took quite a bit of recovery time! Super duper sorry for not posting this earlier, but Week 3 is (finally) here--and it's Alternate Universe Week! Or to make it short and sweet: AU Week!

In any case, Week 2 of SG10thAnniverse is officially over (though you can always turn in late entries) and Week 3 has begun!
This Week's Theme: Sisters Grimm AUs.

Time to let our imaginations roam free.
We all love to imagine our favorite characters in alternate universes. Whether they're historical scenarios or "everyone goes to Hogwarts" stories, this is some of the most fun you can have with a set of characters! And we are going to be having fun with that all week. So get to it-AUs of any sort are welcome. You can even do crossovers if they're AU-ish enough!

Do you need inspiration?

Here's a link to some ideas that curls-cat brainstormed last year: http://curlscat.deviantart.com/journal/I-want-some-Sisters-Grimm-AUs-453701615

What can you create?

Anything! Art, a story, a poem, a photograph, a feature-length film - you name it! Whatever you want.

How will submissions work?

Check out our How to Submit guide! Link: http://sg10thanniverse.tumblr.com/post/125156621646/where-to-submit

But the gist of it is simply to tag everything with #SG10thAnniverse and #SGAUWeek so we'll be able to find it!
You can also submit it straight to our submission box.

How long does SG AU Week last?

From August 2nd to August 8th. If you can't make the deadline, that's fine. You can always submit late. We're just moving on to the next prompt/theme on the 9th!

That's all for now. Hope you enter this prompt, and stay tuned for the next!

-The Mods