20. This is us (Epilogue)

"Wake up! We're almost there."
My eyes opened to a homely voice and I melted inside, because I know that voice belonged to the most gorgeous girl in the world.

"I'm supposed to be asleep right now..."
I groaned.

"Too bad... You have to get used to the difference in time now," she teased me. As my head rested on her shoulders, I felt like I could take on the world.

"It has been a smooth ride, I mean I couldn't even tell we were on a plane, I think that's why I slept so well." After that statement I yawned pretty hard.

"And you still go down for another 7 hours. You love your sleep."
Chitoge poked at me again.

"Shuddup..." I frowned at her assumptions.

She just shot me a smile that told me 'you're soooooo cute' and hugged me.

"What have you been doing these past hours then?" I queried.

"I don't have the luxury, or the ability, to sleep on planes. I kind of grew out of it when I was younger."
She explained, her head looking out the window to the ocean.

"Before I was 10, Within a year I would travel to and from America about 7 times a year and that really messed up my sleep pattern so I just decided not to sleep on planes."
"Understandable"
I immediately replied.

She just laughed, but I could her the nerves making her voice quiver and tremble.

I grabbed her soft, petite hands, looking her deep in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Don't be nervous, it will go great for the next 4 weeks it will be perfectly fine."
I assured her.

"Okay... I won't panic."
She sighed. Her breathing slightly still erratic.

"When are we touching down?" I asked my most stunning counterpart.

"Before you woke up the pilot said 10 minutes." Chitoge answered.

"How could I sleep through the pilots radio show! Damn it!" I joked.

Chitoge giggled and then preceded to say
"It was in English so you wouldn't of understood, I know how shot you are at Eng-oooh!"
Before she could finish that word I gave her a big kiss on her lips.

"None of that m'lady." I giggled after breaking the kiss.

"Hah... I wonder what'd you'd do if I made fun of your cooking."

I quickly kissed her back harder than before.

"Because..."
We kissed again.
"If I told you, it wouldn't be suitable for the people in front."

She laughed.

"Why not, I don't think they would mind." She went to go awake the people sitting in front of us before I grabbed her around her stomach and pulled her back into a kiss. She immediately replied by taking charge, she was always the leader when it came to us kissing.
No matter how much I acted like I knew what I was doing, she would always put me in my place.

"I'm the alpha in this relationship remember," she smiled dominantly to me.

"I'm the way who carried your ass through that snow." I retorted.
"I AM the one who kept your ass warm when you were dying. "
She grinned like she won me at a carnival.

"Well you didn't do a good job because I almost died." I joked and she punched me, hard of course.

"I love you Gorilla Girl."
"I love you stupid Beansprout."