1. This is me. (Introduction)

"Hello Darling."
I heard a cute female voice say, but then I remembered who owned that voice and I shuddered.
"Honey!"
I sarcastically said, but it was enough to fool the many and many of students who believed me and this girl was going out.
This girl's name is Chitoge Kirisaki, the girl I'm fake dating to keep the peace between our families who are Gangsters... (Only the gangster bosses and a few of my friends know that we are fake dating, everyone else thinks we are a ligit couple)

At first I thought it might of been a good experience dating a girl, I've never been out with anyone ever. But then I met her... And oh how I hated her guts... As time went on we knew we had to get along. We actually get along a lot better then we did 10 months ago. I think I can call her my friend now, and I wanna keep it that way. There is this girl named Kosaki Onodera and she is the most cutest, beautiful and polite person you ever met, perfect brown eyes, beautiful dark brown hair and gets good grades and is the daughter of a successful Japanese sweet shop owner. She is perfect...

"Raku??" A flash of blonde and red broke my concentration.

"Raku, why do you have such a leecherous look on your face?"
Chitoge asked, she stood there with her hands on her hips blonde hair (almost strawberry blonde) blue eyes staring deep into my soul. If you could get past the Personality of Chitoge then you might even think she was a decent looking girl.

"What do you mean Leecherous!!?" I yelled.

"You looked like you were think of something perverted!" She replied.

"Even If I was, which I wasn't, I definitely  would not be thinking about you!" I mocked in pure spite. 

I saw a vein pop in her eye.
"Well I don't care!! You're just a stupid BeanSprout!!"

"And you are a stupid Gorilla girl!!"
We both were red in the face and Chitoge was about to throw me across the courtyard. Thank god  no one was at school because their 'perfect Highschool couple' was having a slight disagreement.

Oh... In all this heat I forgot to tell you who I am sorry Haha.
My name is Raku Ichijo.

I am in a fake relationship with Chitoge Kirisaki.

I have a crush on Kosaki Onodera.

I have a perverted friend named Shū Maiko.

I being stalked by my supposed childhood sweetheart who I never even knew existed until 4 months ago named Marika Tachibana.

I'm hated by Onodera's little sister Haru.

I'm constantly in check of being accused of fake dating by Claude, (a loyal assassin in the employ of Chitoge's dad) Seishirō Tsugumi, (a childhood friend of Chitoge who Claude turned assassin.) Who has an assassin body guard named Paula McCoy.

And finally I have a friend I don't know what quite to think of named Ruri Miyamoto.

So my life is pretty crazy.

Sorry guys who are fans of Nisekoi for explaining everything you know. I just wanted to explain this completely from Raku's POV, and he is oblivious (as usual ;P) that you guys do not know his whole story.
Now for the peeps who do not watch Nisekoi I suggest you do. It takes a while but you get warmed up to the show quickly, it's possibly my fav Harem themed show because it takes on the Harem aspect a lot differently from more original Harems  such as: Is this a Zombie, Rosario + Vampire, Highschool DxD (in a way) and creates this awesome Vibe. So check it out.
Also another sorry for the short chapter I could add in the next bit but it'll be a bit weird and skippy so thank you everything and I WUV U ALL ;*