10. Before the Storm

I felt a tingle on my face which managed to wake me up...

"I'm sleeping go away..." I mumbled sleepily.

The poking continued.
"Darling, wake up." I think that's Chitoge. Well she's the only one that calls me darling.

"Go back to sleeeeeep Chitoge..."

"Raku! We are gonna be late again if you don't wake up!" Chitoge complained.

"Late for what..."

"The hike!" She yelled.

"Shit!!" I immediately jumped up and slid my warmer clothes on.

"Hurry! Come on Raaaaakuuuuu." She was bobbing up and down impatiently wearing her warm snow jacket and cute red beanie.

"We are gonna be sooooo late!!!!" She scolded.

"Gomen!!! If we run, we might make it"
"10 minutes late!!" Chitoge cut me off.

"then what are we waiting for?!"
I grabbed her wrist and off we were.

••••••••••

"Late... AGAIN... Ichijo-Kun and Kirisaki-kun." 2-B's homeroom Sensei shook his head in a mix of frustration and Disapointment.

"GOMENASAI!!" We both bowed respectfully.

"Actually I think I both should address you as Mr. And Mrs. Ichijo because your guys situation and the rumour of you guys sharing the same bed... which I presume BETTER NOT be happening." 

"No sensei!!" We both denied.

"Come on let the two love birds be sensei..."
Yui-sensei our homeroom teacher tried to get him to lay off us.

"If it happens again, expect a formal detention..." He sighed in an angry manner and then flicked his head the other way.

What a bastard...

"Now today Minasan, we are gonna be going up the mountain! There is a storm building so that's why we are going up this early, so we can avoid it. But kids there is gonna be a lot of snow and ice. So have fun and let's start of ascent!"
Yui-sensei led the way up the snowy walkway.

"I've been looking forward to this..." Chitoge smiled.

"Me too." I grinned back.

"Sleeping in again... Jeez Raku! You must give Chitoge a good reason to sleep in every night..."
Oh my god! Typical Shū Maiko right here.

"Don't say that kind of shit! It isn't true!" I told Shū.

Chitoge just cutely and innocently was not listening, she was distracted by the beautiful white surroundings of nature.

"There is now rumours..."
Shū smiled lewdly.

"Rumours... Seriously Shū..."
I sighed.

"That you had a bath with her last night..."

"Wha... What!!??"
I bet Tachibana said something.

"I never thought you had it in you Raku... So how does it feel being 'deflowered'?"
What the actual Fuck is wrong with Shū.

I gave him a menacing look and followed it with;
"I'm not 'Deflowered' you idiot, I'm still a virgin dickhead."

"That's a shame..." He sighed.