The Silence Of Death : Chapter 2

The night had fallen and I was given the address to the crime scene.

It was a nice and small house but was fairly easy to get into...which wasn't a very good thing...seeing the victim lived alone.

Onto the curb I pulled and parked my car, then shut off the engine and stepped out.

My shoes clicked and tapped as I walked my way up to the front door.

When I got up to the front door I noticed a dog bed right next to it's left. Curiosity fluttered through my mind as I whipped out my voice recorder and hit record. "It seems there was a dog, not a big one...but rather small. It isn't here now though, of course a dog was never mentioned in the report...so where is the dog? And why didn't it bark?"

With both my hands I ripped down the caution tape before taking out the house key and unlocking the door.

Into my pocket I slid the key as I stepped inside and shut the door behind me.

"Ugh...god." I muttered in a tremulous voice, holding back the gag in the back of my throat as I covered my nose with my arm. "This smell s quite familiar."

With my eyes I scanned the living room, it was small, well furnished and very bright. "There seems to be nothing here..." or so I thought, until I noticed a smidge of blood on the coffee table.

" What   do   we have here?" I asked myself as I whipped out my flashlight and walked over to the coffee table and flashed it with my light. "Well...well...well."

It was blood most definitely...but who's exactly. I then decided to take a sample of the blood with a quick dab of a q-tip. " There we go."

After retrieving the blood sample I whipped out my recorder once again and hit record as I brought it up to my lips. " There was a small smear of blood on the coffee table, it seems to had been wiped there and not spilt... or splattered. Perhaps it is the suspects blood, perhaps it is not...but we shall find out soon."

Into the bedroom I stepped, it was covered in the victim's drying thick blood. It covered the walls and bed like messy paint strokes. "Jesus...only god knows what happened in here."

Down into my back jean pocket I slid the digital recorder, I then blow out my cheeks, bit my lips and pulled back my hair into a messy pony before wrapping it up with a black rubber band. "Okay, lets do this."

But before getting right to action, I decided to take one last voice note. "The bedroom is were it all happened, it's blood covered floors and walls along with the stitch of death...all bare its horrid tale. What happened here and how so."

Across the bedroom's blood stained floor I walked as I placed up my digital recorder, there were items lying all over the floor and right in middle lied a small object. eager to see what it could possibly be I stooped down and picked it up. "Oh...god...no!"

"This smells quite familiar

"This smells quite familiar."-Johnny Edweirdo

To be continued...