"Oi." I said, pulling off one his earbuds.

"Hey- Kristen!" He said, beaming a smile. He looked so excited. "You came!"

"I came." I laughed lightly, not knowing what to say. His presence is enough to say I'm perfectly distracted. I'm lost for words for some reasons. I just want to look at him and feel comfortable, but I couldn't look at his eyes. He looked so happy and I know I feel the same, but something inside me is confusing me. I couldn't quite put a finger on it, but I want it to go away.

"So what are you going to show me today?" I asked, trying to drift my attention into some other thing, rather than my weird thoughts.

"Ah yes," He smiled and took my hand. "Come with me."

He is holding my hand. Calum is holding my hand.

I let myself feel his familiar warm hands as we walk near the parking lot. I love how our hands sway as we walk. It's a perfect picture of what I feel. But then again my thoughts came back, telling me that he might not feel the same way.

"I have a new friend." He said as we walk closer to a gray pick-up car. I gasped and covered my hands. Shit, I have always wanted one.

"I'm so jealous oh my god!" I practically screamed. "You're so damn lucky, Cal! Wow!"

He walked back closer to me as he continued laughing. I looked stupid on how I reacted, but it was true. I've always wanted a car. But I couldn't get one.

"Might wanna go for a little road trip?" He asked, and my heart already knew what the answer is.

"Down the beach!" I said and opened the car door for the passenger seat.

I couldn't get the smile away from my face, just like him. I could see hope in his eyes. He keeps looking at me just like how he looked at me from the stage last week. His brown eyes are my favorite thing to get drown to.

Calum finally got in the car and started it. As we started going through the way, I made myself comfortable. This is so relaxing.

"You can roll down the windows, if you like." He suggested and I immediately did it.

I turned to look at the radio and a smile escaped from my lips.

"Can I play some music?" I asked with such a giddy tone, doing some puppy eyes.

Calum laughed and I did the same thing. "Under your control then. All yours."

I grinned at his statement and hurriedly pressed the radio. My heart jumped at the song being played. I smiled as I rested my back, tapping my fingers on my lap. Calum started speaking, startling me.

"Great song choice!"

"Oh my god you like this too?" I asked.

"It's actually my jam." He said with a grin as he put on his sunnies in a playful manner. Oh god, he's so cute. He started tapping his fingers next to the beat while banging his head lightly. I couldn't help it anymore. Another smile grew in our faces as the music keeps on playing. I started clapping my hands next to the beat, as we both sang our hearts out next to the song.

"Got a wife and kids at Baltimore jack
I went out for a ride and I never went back
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going..."

I rolled down the windows, making it widely open and turned up the music louder. It was such a perfect moment. I never had this kind of experience in my life. I never even thought I'd be able to do things like this, with someone who mean so much to me. Calum's smile matches mine. I couldn't stop smiling at the moment. I am actually having fun. The wind hits my face as I we drove off to the beach. I put my hand out of the car, feeling the chilly wind in my hand. I turned to look back at him, he's still smiling. My heart flutters.