"I think I'm good?" I said.

Stella walked over to her dresser and started rummaging through her clothes. They were all flowery and some are bright. I scrunched up my nose a bit. These aren't my kind of clothing. But they looked nice to her.

"Do you wear dresses?" She asked.

"No," I chuckled lightly. "And even if I were I wouldn't wear a dress today. It's freaking cold outside and it's just a simple hang out, no need to be really casual."

I walked closer to the full body mirror as I left Stella with her clothing research. I took a moment to look at myself. My ripped jeans looked so... ripped. My knees are both out from the ripped part and it's getting bigger. My white knitted sweater seemed too big for me, but I didn't mind since it's really comfortable. My hair is up in a messy bun, and by that I mean literally messy. Not like those perfectly-made messy buns. I looked horrible, I admit. My mascara is all smudged up around my eyes. I look pale, I look sad. I pulled out a weird smile, then started laughing. Stella was right. I couldn't go out and see him looking like this. I'm a complete mess.

"I guess you'll look good with these."

Stella handed me a loose gray sweater with cats printed all over it and some jeans shorts. I bit my lip as I look at it. This is not my thing, I said to myself. But they looked nice and I guess nothing bad would really happen if I tried them, right? I took it from her hands and walked to her bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I tied my hair up and started washing my face, removing all the crap out of it. After I finished getting all cleaned up, I wore the clothes that Stella gave me. They fitted nicely to me, great thing we kind of have the same size. I took a deep breath and opened the door, earning a wide smile from Stella.

"I knew you'd look cute at them!" She squealed once again. I just grinned. "No, you can't look at yourself yet."

She pulled me by the arm and let me sat down on her bed, not facing any mirror. She took her bag of her make up, and some other things, which I think, is for the hair.

"Not too much, please?" I pleaded. She just smiled at me.

Stella is really the girly type. She has all these cute and fancy dresses in her wardrobe. Her room has pink walls with pretty decorations up on it. She's really pretty. Her straight blonde hair falls perfectly at all times. She looked like a model, but she's way too different from the girly girls that I know. She's simple, and really beautiful. I find her very intimidating, but she's very nice. I wish I was just as confident as her.

"You can go check yourself now." Stella stated, taking me back to my senses.

I walked to mirror and got somehow surprised to see how I looked like. Her clothes looked really nice to me. My make up is simple but it looked really great. My hair is up in some kind of a fishtail braid, for the first time in my life. I still have my converse with me. I bit my lip as I keep staring at my own reflection. I look nice, wow.

"Thanks, Stella." I stated, smiling. "I look- I look nice."

She came closer to me and pulled me into a hug. "Not a problem."

Stella pulled away and I smiled, making her do the same thing. "You must go now. I bet someone out there is excited to see you." She added with a flirty grin.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and smirked, making my way to the door. "I'll go now, thanks again!"

"Have fun!"

*

A smile immediately escaped from my lips as I see him, standing under a tree, listening to his own music. He look handsome, as always.