fourteen; you're lonely

i don't wanna fall asleep. i'm your one and only, only when you're lonely.

it was like all of michael's pain vanished the second he was pinned down to luke's bed, hands on his waist and a lustful glance shot in his direction.

luke continuously muttered about how good michael looked in his clothes and about how he couldn't wait to rip the clothes off. he said that what was underneath the material was so much more prettier, and he undressed michael within seconds.

after michael was fully naked underneath luke, the blond kept saying how good michael looked without the clothes on. he pressed short kisses to michael's thighs with the only sensation that michael felt being the thick stubble growing on luke's chin and sharp jaw.

michael didn't hear any of it.

he was too caught up in the absolute pleasure of luke's hot mouth against his thighs. that seemed to be the only place luke wanted to kiss, and michael desperately wanted to grab luke's jaw and press their lips together, but he knew that was the last thing luke wanted.

"luke?" michael spoke up as the blond was starting to tug off his own clothes. he took off his shirt and tossed it to the floor, for once not caring that his bedroom was being sloppy. his attention was placed all on michael as he straightened up and crawled on top of michael, his fists propped up on either side of michael to carry his weight.

"yeah, princess?" luke murmured, placing his weight back on his knees so that he could reach out and softly take michael's chin with one hand, his fingertips stroking over michael's smooth skin.

"luke," michael whispered, this time with more urgency in his voice. the blond confusedly glanced into michael's void green eyes before michael took a deep breath and continued, "please kiss me."

"do what now?" luke's navy blue eyes noticeably narrowed and he let go of michael's chin, his bitter tone of voice giving michael his answer. the faux blond winced at the loss of contact and reached out to cup one side of luke's face, his thumb brushing underneath luke's eye. much to michael's surprise, luke didn't pull away and instead leaned into the warmth of michael's hand.

"i-i... i'm begging you," michael licked his lips subconsciously and let his gaze flicker down to luke's parted dark pink lips, every single part of his brain screaming at him to just shut up and lean upwards to capture luke's lips in his own. just as michael began to reprimand himself internally for thinking of kissing luke without his consent, he was pleasantly surprised when luke began to lean down and hover his face even closer to michael's.

"fuck, i don't know what the fuck i'm doing right now," luke muttered before he cupped one side of michael's face. the faux blond smiled lightly with excitement, his eyes closing as their noses bumped. it felt like an hour went by before michael finally felt the collision of luke's lips against his own.

at first, michael didn't kiss back. thoughts were running through his mind, all of them screaming one thing at him– luke is actually kissing you.

michael smiled into the kiss before moving his lips slowly against luke's.

the feeling was foreign, considering that they had only kissed once and it was rushed and immediately torn off. but this kiss was different. both of them moved slowly, as if time could break them apart. for the first time in a very long time, michael felt something radiating off luke and towards michael, an emotion that wasn't lust. he couldn't exactly figure out what it was because he was too busy kissing luke, pouring his own emotions into their kiss, but he suspected that it was eagerness and a hint of longing.

luke's hand remained still on michael's face, with his other hand against his bedsheets. meanwhile, michael had cupped both sides of luke's face at this point, trying to keep their kiss as steady as possible. their innocent little kiss turned into something more the second luke's tongue lapped over michael's lower lip.

great waves of pleasure washed over both of the boys from their kiss, savouring the taste of each other's mouths before luke hesitantly broke it off. the two caught their breaths and luke stared down at michael with wide eyes. it was obvious that he wasn't sure how to feel about their kiss, so michael just smiled up at him and shifted his hands from luke's face to his broad shoulders.

michael leaned up and attached their lips again, but with a bit of caution like he was afraid that luke wouldn't want to be kissed again. however, the blond caught michael's lower lip between his teeth and sucked it into his own mouth, which caused michael to nearly let out a moan.

after them making out a second time, luke pulled away again and took some deep breaths. he glanced down to their bodies, seeing that michael was naked and that he wasn't wearing his shirt. luke's cheeks evidently flushed before he stood up from hovering over michael on the bed, stressfully running some fingers through his hair as he looked at his alarm clock.

"it's eleven," luke pointed out quietly, pressing his darkened lips together. michael touched his own lips and smiled a bit to himself, thinking back to the way they kissed.

"um, does that mean you don't want to...?" michael asked curiously, causing luke to glance back over at him.

"that means that we should get some sleep," luke sighed, his fingertips briefly hovering over his lower lip before he began to take off his jeans. michael leaned over for his own boxer shorts to put on, not the biggest fan of sleeping naked. he slid to the edge of the mattress to pull on his boxers, and glanced over as luke quietly shuffled into the other side of the bed.

after luke had turned off the bedside lamp, michael and luke laid in bed, their gazes up towards the ceiling. michael was fidgeting with his fingers absentmindedly with deep thoughts of their kiss running through his mind, while luke was thinking about how damn lonely he felt at that point. it was funny how some people could feel so alone and lonely, even surrounded by so many people.

"michael?" luke whispered once a good thirty minutes had drifted by. the faux blond blinked wearily and glanced over, rubbing his sleepy eyes with his fists.

"yeah, luke?" michael asked, his groggy voice piercing the heavy silence and his cute accent showing through his reply. he was met with silence, which made him furrow his eyebrows before propping his upper half up ever so slightly to glance at luke, who was laying on his back and staring blankly up at the ceiling.

"i'm tired of fighting back what i'm feeling for you, just because i'm scared of the consequences."

"well, don't be scared. you already know how i feel about you," michael murmured, a lot more awake after hearing luke's confession. the blond heaved out a sigh and looked over at michael, staring at him the best he could in the little-to-no lighting in his bedroom.

"it's hard to explain," luke muttered dismissively, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead briefly before adding slowly, "do you think maybe i could just hold you for tonight?"

michael smiled, and chewed down on his lower lip to hide it. "of course you can."

luke awkwardly nodded and shifted over on the mattress closer to michael. the faux blond shyly turned his back so that luke could wrap his arms around his waist and pull his back to the front of his body. once they were comfortable, luke rested his chin on michael's shoulder and pressed a short kiss to his ear.

"good night, princess."

after blushing deeply, michael carefully placed his hands over luke's, fitting their fingers side-by-side as if they were a jigsaw puzzle. then he whispered back, "good night, luke," even though his mind was screaming at him to tell luke that he loved him.

michael didn't want to fall asleep. he just wanted to savour the feeling of having luke's strong arms around his body– it was crazy to say that his arms felt like home since this was the first time michael had been in luke's arms, but michael felt so content in luke's arms.