FBI Classified: Chapter 1

Începe de la început

Over to my desk I slowly stepped eyeing Mr Shaw the entire time. His attitude seemed quite cloggy... if you would ask me. "Well...I'm not one to really brag Mr Shaw."

"Well...I don't blame you, I wouldn't either if I was you." Mr Shaw replied with a raspy and low voice as he spun a chair around, dragged it to the front of my desk and straddled it. "Only kidding kid, now why don't you sit...I wanna get a better look at you."

To my desk I walked, pulled out my office chair and sat down, we both locked eyes. I could see the pride in his eyes, his pulled back shoulders and cocked chin did not lie.

"What did you want to talk me about Mr Shaw?" I inquired in curious and modulated voice as I crossed my fingers and rested my hands and elbows onto my wooden desk. "I mean...my assistant said it was Urgent."

"Uh...yes, it was and still is." Answered Mr Shaw in a raspy and stern voice as he drew his brows together and caught his lip between his teeth. "But before I even go there, let me ask you a question. are you really as good as everyone is saying you are?"

A slight chuckle escaped my lips as I shot him a stern unblinking look, reading his every movement, look and muscle.

He glared back with squinted eyes, drawing both his brows closer til they bumped. That's when I had it, it was complete. I had finished my sweep of him...thoroughly.

"Very well..." I muttered with a quick clear of my throat before placing a finger to my temple and smiling bright. "I see...your with the FBI, yes but...your no underwing, your a boss...perhaps a captainAlso your shoulders are broad, your fingers a tad bit crocked and curled...which leads me to believe you work out a lot or either do a lot of writing, paperwork perhaps? And then there's the slight protruding vein in your neck on the left, it seems to only surface when you talk or hum...which also leads me to believe that you do not only workout out but also sing...and I mean a lot. In the shower...perhaps?"

Mr Shaws eyes lit with fascination and amazement, though he tried desperately to hide it...I could smell it.

"Wow...how'd you come up with all of that Bolognie?" Asked Mr Shaw corking up one brow, he knew it was true...that's what amazed him. "Since when did Sherlock Holmes become a criminal profiler."

I shrugged one shoulder and lifted a brow with a cocky smirk plastered onto my gleaming face. "You know that was good...you know it. Now the reason you are here?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey if you liked this first chapter then leave a comment and vote. Thank you!!!

"You know that was good

"You know that was good...you know it. Now the reason you are here?"-Johnny Edweirdo

To be continued...