How to work.

[ TUCKER.  ]

   ' Drink !  over here ! '

 I flipped the bottle of tequila and Poured it into a glass as I moved a Bottle of beer across the smooth bar surface to the Guy with the pink Polo Shirt on.

 He and His frat boys cheer and the guy with the white hat starts to chug the beer bottle while all his friends chant him on.

 College boys. They all think they are something they aren't. I shake my head as I hear someone shout another order and I stuff the five of a tip in the back of my jeans as I head to the other end of the counter.

 ' Tucker Jones, ' I hear a voice say normally from the far end of the Bar. I turn my head while getting  beer for some middle aged guy, and I see a head full of Black hair.

 Sky.

 I give the guy his beer, Get the money, and Head Over to Her.

 I had to admit, the girl changed from what she used to be. I remember the girl with the short black hair and the Fish neat gloves. The pelted skirts and the heavy eyeliner. Sky was someone that i Never even thought to talk too.

  But, that is just another things Brooke changed about me. She made me look at the world differently.

 I lean against the counter and smirk up at her. Sure, she had gotten a little taller and didn't wear as much make-up, But Sky still kept up to who she was.

 ' Oh, you can't use that Smirk on me Mr. ' She Smiles and moves forward to mess up my hair. I lean back and she rolls her eyes and Clicks her tongue.

 ' Please pretty Boy, Your not as hot as you think you are. ' I raise an eyebrow at her as I hear someone else shout for a Shot. I hold my finger and Smile at her.

 ' Pretty Boy will be right back. ' I trun on my heel, make two Shots, and then Sling a towel over my shoulder and make my way back To Sky.

 ' You were saying?' I ask her, the smile still there. Sky shakes her head and pushed back her bangs. 

  ' You hear who is in town?'

 ' The Millers?'   I say, taking the towel off my shoulder and Cleaning the Counter where the college Guy's just were.

    The millers had a summer house up here that they come to every year. I didn't really know them, But i sure got to know their Daughter.

 ' Ha, no smart ass. ' she starts to trace her finger on the counter and then she looks up at me with eyes that told a story.

 'Brookes back. '

   My body freezes and i stop what I'm doing. She was Back. My hand tightens around the towel and I curse under my breath.

  Why the hell would she be back? Did something happen ? My god, if anything happened to her I swear to god ...... I shake my head. It was not my job to care for her anymore, she made that damn known when she took my heart.

 I've had three years to get over this. To get over what we use to have. But, Once your in love, You never forget that. Ha, look at me getting all poetic and shit.

 I turn to Sky and make sure my face shows no emotion at all.

 'Why the hell would I care?'

 Sky raises a black eyebrow and then her hand flies to the Piercing she had in her nose. She plays with the little Hoop and she is about to open her mouth, No doubt to Grill me about shit knows what, When a hand lands on her shoulder.

 We both look over at the person at the same time and When I see that it's only Nick, I don't bother to say anything. I watch with Mild interest as Sky stands up and wraps her arms around Nick and he pulls her in.

 When they first announced their engagement, I don't know who was more shocked, me or Sky's parents.

    Nick's parents dipped on him sometime when he was five, and ever since he has been sleeping in the Spencer's house, and they couldn't have been more then happy with the idea of marriage.

 21, Really? that's the time most people should be going out, getting drunk , and getting laid every night. I'm not talking about my life, but just think about marriage at 21 gave me the hives.

  I have to give Nick props though 'Cause Sky can be one scary bitch, trust me.

 But he loves her. I can tell by the way he looks at her and tells her everything about him. I know he loves her by the way he touches her softly, as if she was some fragile thing that can break any moment.

 I know this 'cause I use to be in his spot And look where it got me? Working at a damn bar, waiting for my next shift out of here.

 True, Putting blame on Brooke wasn't going to get me any damn where, But The girl did damage. Now I was just Damage goods waiting to get picked up.

 I would always be that.

 ' Tucker, My man, Drinks' Nick looks over Sky's head and holds up two fingers. I nod my head to him and start  my way to get his drinks, when I feel someone lay a hand on my butt.

 I look over, down to the tanned hand, and then back up to the girl with the Black hair and Blue eyes. She smiles at me and I look her up and down, not bothering to Hide it.

 ' Tucker, '

    She mummers to me, Her tongue whispering my name and she leans forward, her whole body on me, and then she passes by me and reached up to grab a drink off the counter and a glass, Her shirt lifting up and showing Skin.

 I Shake my head and lean against the counter, Waiting for her to finish her show and to get what she needs to do.

 ' Aria, ' I say her name and her eyes look at mine as she finally gets her drink and gets flat on her feet.

 Aria and me has been doing this for weeks now. We were basically not friends with the benefits. We were just co workers who both didn't want the emotional attachment of a relationship, but the benefits of having one.

 I sometimes Hate the pig I turned into, But it just reminds me of what I was. Before Brooke even  came into my life I was this Guy, and I would continue to be it.

So fucking Be it.

 ' My place After work?' She says, running a nail over my arm and down to a place a hand should never go during work. I Raise an eyebrow at her and run my hand over her hip lightly.

 ' Something wrong with my place?' I whipser to her and she gets so close I can feel every curve of her on me.

   ' Yeah, 'She says, her pink lip gloss lips moving slowly.

 ' I don't like the idea of sleeping in the same bed as all the other girls who's been in it. ' She breaths on me, the smell of strawberry's and Coconut washes over me as she winks and walks away.

 I shake my head and start to make Nick's drinks , Wondering  when I became this person. Using girls and Not giving a Damn.

 But, If you want to get techniacal, I know exactly when it happened. I think of the letters in my drawer and I close my eyes and the drink shakes in my hand.

 Brooke's Back.

It doesn't matter How It happened.

 But It matters about How it Ended.

   ...  And It Ended with her.