Epilouge

I walked the streets looking down at my feet. The cool weather got to me so I pulled on my jacket a but tighter.

I kicked rocks as I went. Nothing really mattered anymore; not after Livi's death. I miss her too much.

Shut up Nash! Stop thinking about her. You will only make it worse!

I sighed. The streets were crowded with people but none of them mattered. I felt so alone. I felt numb. Absolutely nothing mattered.

Everyone was devastated after finding out about Livi's passing. No one was as upset as me.

I often visited her family to help out with things.

Her mother often hugged me and cried. She would say 'I miss my Nonny so much!'. I missed her too. More than you know..

I know she stayed strong for me. Amazing for me. I couldn't thank her more.

I never talked to anyone much anymore. I did this most of my time.

Walked the streets alone.

With no one.

All alone.

Soon would be me and Livi's one year anniversary. Well would've been...

The breeze got chillier so I stuck my hands in my pockets. I never took my eyes off the ground.

My fingers grazed over some sort of paper in my pocket that I pulled out to examine.

A photo.

The one me and Livi took with her Polaroid at the hospital. Oh how I wish those days were back.

My tears lightly fell onto the delicate piece of paper. I hadn't seen it since that night. I see how happy she was.

I wish I could make her that happy again...

I look up to the world. My eyes land on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Dark brown eyes, dark brunette hair, dark skin, perfect shaped lips that were perfectly pink, short eyelashes, completely matching outfit, necklace on her neck...

When her eyes met mine I almost passed out.

"L-Livi?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

So that's officially the end!! I hope you all enjoyed and if 30 people comment for a sequel I might do one. Thanks for reading and read the new fanfic I will be doing on Matthew Espinosa. Please vote!

-Lindsey

(I thought I might as well put my name out there because, why not?)