Chapter 4

Nash's POV:

I walk into school confident. I am so happy about yesterday. I really think I like Liv.

I look around a little bit for Livi. I can't seem to find her. I lean on a brick wall, glancing around for her.

"Hey Nashypoo." A girl spoke. I turned my head to Gracie.

"Hey Gracie," I said awkwardly. We used to hook up. I don't want her anymore. "Have you seen Liv?"

"Who?" She asked, chewing her gum sloppily.

"Livi." I replied.

"Oh that attention whore you saved? Nope." she said popping the 'p'. " You know, that was really brave and mantle for you to save her like that. I kinda wish it was me." She said smugly.

"Liv is not an attention whore! She is not you!" I yelled, sickened by her.

"You look really hot today," Gracie said, smashing her lips on mine.

She is strong. I tried pushing her off me but I didn't want to hurt her. After I finally got her off, she have me a nasty look.

I hear a small whimper and see Livi standing, tears forming in her eyes.

"I thought you would change, but I was so wrong. You're a dick, Grier." She cried, walking away.

"Wait, Livi!" I yelled after her. She kept on running. I turned and pointing at Gracie. "Stay away from me."

"Kay," she says smugly, blowing a bubble. It pops as I run to find Livi.

Livi's POV:

Nash is seriously a dick. I can't believe I kissed him. Or believed a word he said.

I sped out to the front of the school and ran into someone on the steps.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Someone said, holding their hand out to me. It was Taylor. I blushed, took his hand and stood up. I brushed the wrinkles out of my black pencil skirt and tight, white crop top.

"Thank you," I responded awkwardly.

"No problem." He responded, smiling his million dollar smile. "I saw your fall yesterday. Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm totally fine!" I smiled.

"Yeah..I was across the court yard. I would've saved you if I could've. I mean, who wouldn't save a pretty girl like you." He said stepping closer to me.

I blushed. He looked from my eyes to my lips. He wanted to kiss me.

I didn't want him to! I like him but I hardly know him! This is too fast I don't want this!

He pushed me up to the nearest wall. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Taylor please stop." I pleaded as he began to kiss my neck. It sent chills down my spine, and not the good kind.

"But baby, I've been hearing around school that you've got a little crush on the Caniff. Don't you want all this?" he smirked, and kissed my neck again. He began sucking.

"No I don't please stop this!" I yelled, attempting to push him off me. He was too strong.

"STOP!" I yelled in one last attempt to get someone's attention.

"Hey! get your hands off of her!" Someone yelled and ran towards us. Taylor didn't stop until the person punched him in the face. I gasped.

"N-Nash? W-what are you d-doing here?" I asked, beginning to choke up and cry.

"Shhhh. Baby it's okay." He soothed. He hugged me and I sunk into his arms.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. She kissed me. I don't want anyone but you." He said sweetly.

"I thought we hated each other?" I laughed.

"How could I hate the most beautiful girl in the universe?" He questioned sympathetically.

I just blushed at his sweet words. He leaned down and kissed me. Fireworks went off once again.

"How about we skip? Just once babe?" He asked after breaking the kiss.

"I'd skip school any day," I responded with a smile on my face. Hand and hand, we left for wherever we planned to go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nash and Livi aren't mad anymore! And Taylor is up to no good. What will happen? Keep reading and find out!

-L