Chapter 11

Nash's POV:

I woke up laying next to Liv. She was so beautiful. Her perfect brown hair fell over her face as she took light breaths. I never want her to leave me.

I glanced at the clock. 11:38.

I heard a rustle downstairs. Her parents aren't home and she's right next to me. Who is here?

I slowly stoop up from bed and lightly kissed Liv's head.

I left the room and went downstairs, still hearing rustling.

I walked down to see a familiar face.

"Taylor? What the hell are you doing here?" I said about to punch him.

"Calm yourself dude. I came to talk to Liv. When I knocked, no one answered so I walked in." He responded easily.

"You sure you didn't want to rape her again? Just get out before she sees you,"

"No," He responded.

"Want me to make you?" I threatened.

"Fine," He growled and walked out the door. He slammed the door behind him. He better stay away from her.

Taylor's POV:

I slammed the door of Livi's house. The only thing keeping me from her is Nash. I'm so pissed.

Every time I get close to her I get a nice punch in the face. The reason I left is because I didn't want another one of those.

I know Livi still has feelings for me. I heard she's liked me for a long time. Now that me and that slut Brittany are over, I want Livi. I will do everything in my power to get her and Nash apart. Even pay Brittany to kiss Nash. So that's what I did. She saw but from what I know, they're back together. He did sleepover at her house.

I wish it was me.

Or I just wish I could get in her pants. Yup. Her body is hot and so is she. That's all I want from a girl.

I stomped angrily on the concrete as I walked away from her house. Stupid Nash. So protective over her. I'm disgusted that he could possibly care about a girl so much as to stay with her.

I walked into Starbucks. There was a girl sitting at a table batting her eyelashes at me.

She was a blonde, obviously not natural. She had purple eyeshadow and blue eyeliner wrapping around. You could see that powdered makeup sitting atop her skin.

Oh well. No matter how fake she is I'll hook up with her. Something to get my mind off Livi.

I walked over to the table.

"Hey,"

Livi's POV:

I woke up and Nash wasn't beside me. I crawled out of bed and crept downstairs.

Nash had his head in his hands and his elbows were propped up on the black granite countertop.

"Nash what's wrong?" I say walking up to him. I snake my arms around his waist and slump into him. He smells amazing.

"Nothing babe. It's nothing," He spoke obviously lying.

"Haven't we talked about keeping things from each other?" I said pulling his hands from his face. I looked into his perfect blue eyes.

"I just want Taylor away from you. I want you to be all mine," He said looking down.

"I'm all yours. I let you in and only you. No one else. I'd never leave you for Taylor." I reassured him. "I'd never leave you in general,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

Thanks so much for 50 reads everyone! Love you guys! Keep it goin? 20 votes for a new update. Sorry or the shortness! Something big is coming!

-L