Chapter 14

Livi's POV:

"You're being so clingy!" Nash laughed as I hung onto his left leg. He took large strides and dragged me along behind him with every one. I practically swept the dark wood floors with my curled up body. He began to shake his leg in an attempt to get me off.

My voice sounded bumpy as I spoke, "Not gonna happen pretty boy!" He just laughed at me.

"You know I'm starting to think you couldn't even go a day without me." He smirked.

"You're probably right, but it's the same for you." I snapped. He grinned sheepishly at me, pink lightly dusting his cheeks.

"Okay, I'll make it a little easier." He smiled. "As long as we can without kissing. First person to make a move on the other loses and..." He took a break to think of the punishment we could give. "Must be the others slave." He seemed pretty happy, obviously believing he would win.

"Deal," I smirked, shaking his large hand and looking up at his gorgeous blue orbs. He was much taller than me. But he was perfect.

"Now let's go cuddle and watch a movie," He suggested and began to walk to my room.

We cuddled on my bed and watch Pretty in Pink. It was a totally cheesy love story. But it seemed so perfect, even with all the flaws in the couple. Especially being from totally different crowds.

"I'm bored with this movie," Nash groaned.

"I'm sorry," I responded, not meeting his glare. I was afraid it I did, I would get the urge to kiss him. And you all remember that bet; the one I WON'T lose.

"Maybe we could do something else," He smirked, trailing his finger on my thigh. I mentally wanted him to stop but I physically didn't. So I didn't.

Before I knew it, he was straddling me and kissing my neck, totally avoiding my lips. This bastard.

Just his lips on my skin made my stomach tingle with excitement. This boy has got me C-R-A-Z-Y!

"Nash, if you were wondering, I'm not gonna kiss you." I stated plainly.

He pulled away and rolled his eyes. "I just want a slave baby please kiss me!"

"Aw you're begging!" I squealed acting happy and then dropping my face to expressionless. "Not gonna happen,"

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No! For the last time, n-o. No. No. No!" I screamed frustrated. He made a little puppy face and looked away.

He was too adorable! With his big blue eyes I was in love with to his jutted out bottom lip he was just too cute to handle.

"Stop it," I yelled.

A look of confusion crossed his face and flashed through his eyes. "What?"

"You're so cute please stop! Just please! I can't handle it?" I dug my face in my hands.

"So when I do this?" He asked making that adorable little puppy face again. He scooted his face so close to mine, making my heart race. I swear it would beat out of my chest any moment.

"Exactly that," I breathed and tackled him onto the couch. I kissed all along his jawline and neck.

He groaned my name. "Please kiss me," He whispered me.

"If you want it that bad, kiss me yourself," I pulled away smirking.

"Fine! I didn't want to kiss you anyway," He put his nose in the air and turned his head in the opposite direction of me.

Even though I knew he was kidding, it hurt my feelings. I wanted him to kiss me. "You'll be begging for it soon enough," I said walking away from him.

We were in my room cuddling. Oh how I missed his lips..

"Nonny! Come down here I made a pie!" I heard my mother yell.

"Mom! Nash is here!" I screamed back, planting my face in my hands.

"Sorry hon!" She yelled back.

We traveled downstairs to see a huge pumpkin pie. The pie was about the size of a small tire. But not too small, it was definitely bigger than a normal pie.

"That pie is huge mom!" I exclaimed.

"Like my dick," Nash whispered in my ear, running his hands up and down my arms.

"Nash!" I yelled turning around and hitting his chest multiple times. He just threw his head back in laughter. I rolled my eyes again.

•••••

It has been a few days since Nash and I made the bet. No one has cracked, but we were both close to. He kept on teasing me and I teased him back.

Today we were going over to Cameron's house to see all our friends. I was especially excited to see Elena, Alison, and Meg. I also had quite the idea to make Nash crack and make me win the bet.

I curled my hair and did my makeup. I put on red skinny jeans and a white crop top. I was totally ready for today.

I heard Nash honking in my driveway. I rolled my dark brown eyes at him. He couldn't walk up to the door like a gentleman. I giggled at him. He's such a weirdo.

I walked outside after slipping on black Uggs. I waved and smiled at him. As weird as he was, he always put smile on my face. I opened the car door and sat inside.

"No hello kiss?" He asked cheekily. I slapped his arm as an answer.

"Thanks for knocking by the way," I shot at him. He smirked at me.

"Anytime babe," He said and began to drive.

We arrived at the house and walked inside. I was greeted by my screaming girl friends. "Hello to you too!"

We all sat down in the living area and acted like regular friends do. We laughed and made jokes and had a good time.

"You guys aren't acting like a couple," Brent said, crease in his forehead.

"We made a bet," Nash sighed, probably regretting coming up with it.

"About?" Cameron asked.

"Well," I spoke, "Nash and I made a bet of who could not kiss the other the longest. The person who first made the move loses, and must be the others slave. And I'm determined to win."

Nash shook his head. "She's not gonna win."

"Oh yeah?" I said standing up. "If you don't kiss me right now, I'm going to kiss Matt."

Everyone around us was smiling and saying 'ooooo'.

"You wouldn't." Nash said, face filling with worry.

"Oh I would," I nodded my head. I grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him up so he was standing with me. Nash looked speechless. "What are you gonna do?"

Nash gulped and didn't move. I didn't really want to kiss Matt but if it's what's necessary, it's what's necessary.

I wrapped my hand around Matt's neck. I am about to kiss Matthew Espinosa. I quickly met my lips with his.

Wow he's a good kisser!

It was interrupted by Nash pulling me away from him. I giggled. Nash put his hands around my waist. "Never ever do that again," He said looking down at me. I moved my face towards his and our lips met. He had no idea how much I missed them.

I figured he missed me to when he pulled me closer and tighter to him.

"Ahem," I heard behind us.

I was about to pull away but Nash pulled me right back. He gave them the middle finger while sticking his tongue in my mouth.

I smiled into the kiss and he did too. He pulled me down onto the couch and I was on top of him. We were making out in front of people!

Soon I heard them restart a conversation and begin talking again, not paying attention to me and Nash, who were still making out.

He was so perfect. I wanted all of him. He was all mine. He was perfectly mine and I wouldn't trade him for anyone. I think this would've gone extremely far if we weren't in front of people.

The make out was getting more aggressive and I love every burning second of it. Our lips moved in sync together.

Eventually we had to pull away and we joined the groups conversation.

Nash kept kissing my neck and inching closer to me. His hands were all over me; my thigh, my stomach, my shoulder, my neck, my arms, just everywhere. I didn't say I didn't enjoy it though.

"I'll be in the bathroom," Nash whispered to me, standing up. He exited the room. People were having their own little conversations around the room.

I sitting awkwardly, waiting. Matthew came over to me.

"Hey," He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey. I'm sorry for earlier." I said apologetically.

"No need for sorry's," He laughed. "I kind of enjoyed it." He blushed, sitting next to me. "But you and Nash seem like a really happy couple."

"Yeah we are. I couldn't ask for anyone better." I smiled at the thought of Nash.

"Well, how does it feel to lose the bet you were so determined on winning?" He asked me. I almost choked.

"I-I lost?" I stuttered.

"Um yeah.. you leaned into him first. Kinda obvious!" Matthew laughed. I smacked my forehead.

"Oh well," I shrugged.

I looked up and my eyes met with Matthew's. It looked like he gulped. He began to lean into me.

"I-I uh I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air." I said quickly and walked outside.

I placed my back on the wall and slowly slid down. I rested my face in my hands. Why was I so worried? I never kissed him...but I wanted to.

Soon Matt walked outside. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me. "We didn't kiss, it's fine. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But I'm stressed because I wanted to kiss you. I mean, no doubt, I love Nash. But I might like you.." I said looking down.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

I'm so sorry it took me long to update! But I did! And this is so amazing! I need 5 more reads till 300. It's amazing how far I got in only a few days! Thank you all so much! If it's not too much work, I would extremely appreciate you voting and following me. I have almost 300 reads and no followers :( bit thanks so much!

-L