Chapter 15

Y/n POV:
I walked out from behind d/n, and saw someone I never thought I'd see again. "Hiccup...... What are you doing here?" I asked. "Wha- what do you mean?" He said. "I mean, why are you here. On my island." I asked again. "I thought you would be happy to see me?" Hiccup responded. "Well after 2 years, I began to wonder what you've been up to." Hiccup jocked. A hint of a smile played at the edges of my mouth. However, my eyes still held no emotion. At least no emotion that Hiccup could see. He slightly frowned when I didn't give a response. "Okay. The truth is, I was doing my usiual, flying on Toothless, looking for new islands,...... searching for you." He whispered the last one, but I still heard. "You..... you were looking for me?" I asked, slightly blushing. "Well... yeah. I've been looking for you ever science you dissapeared. Everyone misses you." Hiccup said, slightly blushing. This just made me blush more. "Pff. I  doubt that. Astrid was probily praising to the lord when I flew off. It was for the best anyways. She would have gotten rid of me one way, or another." I countered, looking down. Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up, and saw, in all his glory, Hiccup! I blushed bright red, but I liked. I put my arms around him, and leaned into his chest. (No, you didn't literally go into his chest, you sick people!) After a minuet or two, we sepperated. "I've wanted to do that for a while." Hiccup said. "I've also wanted to this, ever science I first saw you, without that dumb mask." At first I was confused, but then, I felt another pair of lips on mine! I blushed such a bright shade of red, I put a tomato to shame. I then slowly, leaned into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. We eventualy had to separate for a thing called air. (Curse you air!)  "I love you y/n l/n. I didn't know what this feeling was at first, but then I realized that you were the one for me. So, do you feel the same? Its... its ok if you don't. I just hope we can still be friends." I was speechless for a minuet, but then I shouted,"Of course I love you! And I always will!" I then pulled him into another kiss. All the dragons, including Toothless, started to fake gagg. "Oh, can it!" I told them. Hiccup then started to laugh a little. "Let's go back to the edge, and tell everyone the news." He offered. And we did.

A/n: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I am litteraly screaming with happiness right now!! I am soo very sorry that it took so long for me to update, but I just wanted y'all to know that I am probibally going to make a few more chapters, and MARRY CHRISTMAS!! or if your Jewish or any other religeon, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! PEACE~