Captured

Y/n POV: I whip around and see a a man standing there. "You." I snarl. "What? No love for your brother?" He said. " You are no brother to me, Vigo." I snap. "Ooo, feisty." He laughed. "What do you want, brother?" I sneered. " All I want is for you to come and help me by joining my side and beating some pesky dragon riders." He calmly replied. 'Could he be talking about the ones who caught me on "Dragon's Edge"?' My thoughts were rudely interrupted by....... the dragon riders? They were still following me? " What are you doing here Vigo?" Hiccup asks. "Just visiting my dear sister." He replies. "SISTER?" They all shouted in unison. " When will you get it through your thick skull? I....AM....NOT....YOUR......SISTER! I may be by blood, but I will never be the sister to a man that doesn't respect dragons, and just uses them to get his way! You don't even respect your own men!" I shout. "D/n, electric blast, NOW!!!" D/n does as I asked, and Vigo just dodges it. "Oh, Y/n, why do you even try?" He said with a smirk on his face. Wait, why was he smirking? "Now men!" He shouted. "Aaahhh!" I screamed as about 10 of Vigo's men jumped down from the roof, covering me in a net. Then in all the commotion, Vigo lifted me up, took me took me outside, then knocked me out.

Hiccups POV: After the dust cleared, and all the men ran away, we realized that the mysterious and beautiful girl was missing. Wait, did I just say beautiful? I don't even know her! I mentally face palm. The rider dragon immediately noticed that her rider was gone and started roaring, and sparkling with electricity. "Woah girl, calm down. Well find your rider, I promise." I said, comforting the Skrill the best I can. The Skrill seemed to look at me with an 'This is all your fault' look. She then started to head out of the cave. 'So Y/n is Vigo's sister.' I thought. When we got out of the cave we started searching.

Y/n POV: "Were am I?" I asked, a searing pain flashed through my head as I got up, so I sat back down. "Your in prison, little sis." You heard a voice and quickly identified it as your older brother's. "What do want, Vigo?" I spat. "Oh, you'll soon see........"

A/n: Bum, bum, bummmmmmm. What's going to happen?? Find out next chapter! Peace, peeps! 😆