Chapter....... I forgot

Hiccups POV:
It has been 2 years since y/n has dissapeard. I wonder how she's doing. I just wish I had gotten the chance to tell her that... that I loved her. But now....... I don't think I'll ever see her again. "C'mon bud." I say to Toothless. We have been flying for quiet some time Noe. Every day for the past2 years, Toothless and I head out to look. To look for y/n. As we were flying I thought about the short amount of time we spent together. About how smoothe and nice her voice is. How deep and gorgeous her e/c are. How soft and silky her h/c is. "I just wish you were here with me still. You have no idea how much pain I feel every day you are gone." I whisper to myself. (Right now, I feel like crying!) "WHY Y/N?! WHY!?" I shouted. "why?" I whispered, breaking down into tears. Just then, we here a roar, and Toothless starts to get excited. He's missed y/n just as much as I have. "What is it?" I ask. Toothless just roars in response, and dives! "Woah, bud! Calm down!" I yell over the wind. Then, just as we break the clouds, we see an island. An island that I definitely don't have on my maps! 'Could y/n be here? Is that why Toothless is so excited?' I thought to my self. Just as we got to the border of the island, a whole ton of dragons pour from the forest, and starts growling as they see us. Then, a Skrill approach the front of what I assume to be the 'pack'. He then roars a mighty roar, which Toothless returns, and then a figure steps out. A figure that looks very familiar. A figure I havent seen in 2 years. It was.......

Keep scrolling.

Almost there!

"......Y/n!"
An:
OK, before you all kill me *hides behind Toothless* I just wanted to say.. I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE, I JUST HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE! but, Holiday break is coming g this Friday, and I get eaisally bored, soooooo, I will try to update the best I can during the break, and there will possibally be a Christmas Special. Plz comment if you want one, and PEACE~