Chapter name

Hiccups POV:
I woke up early this morning to see if y/n was OK. After getting dressed, I woke up Toothless with the promise of fish. Once I fed Toothless, we were ready to go. "Let's go bud." I said. Once we got to the top of the mountain, (where y/n's cave was) I heard beautiful singing. I landed Toothless on top of her cave, and listened. Y/n had the most beautiful voice I had ever heard! Once she had finished her song, I was about to come down, when Astrid showed up! 'What's she doing here?' I thought. Then Astrid started walking towards her with her ax raised! But as she got closer, she stepped on a twig. Y/n shot around, Astrid let out a battle cry, and charged at her, but Toothless shot forward, knocking down Astrid, and started growling. "Calm down." Y/n said. Toothless immediately stopped growling, got off Astrid, and walked over to y/n, while wrapping his tail around her protectively. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Hiccup! I was just, uh, saying hi to yn! Yeah....." She replied. "What a greeting." I said back. Y/n just stood there with a blush on her face, looking like someone just slapped her. "Are you OK?" I asked her. She just nodded. Astrid made a move for her ax, but Toothless growled, making Astrid freeze. I noticed y/n had some kind of dragon tattoo going up one of her arms. "Hey, what's that?" I asked. "Umm..... Its something, you just haven't noticed?" She answered/asked. "OK." I replayed. 
Y/n POV:
OMT!! Hiccup heard me sing! My singing is only for me, and d/n. And I guess Thor. Since he hears all. Well, I guess I'm glad that Toothless saved me. "Thanks for saving me Toothless!" I said to him, while hugging him and giving him a kiss on his cheek. When I looked up, Hiccup was glaring at Toothless, while Toothless was blushing and smugly smiling at Hiccup. 'U wonder what's up.' I thought to my self. 'Well, I'll find out later.'

A/n: OK, before y'all kill me, pleas hear me out: I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRR DUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER, AND PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! I have been swamped with homework, family, and soccer. My soccer because I play on 2 different teams, technically 3, and my brothers are a hand full! Plz don't kill me, I promise to update sooner, if I don't, swamp me with complaints until I do! Peace 😊