Explanation

A/n: I'm soooo sorry! I haven't been able to update in a while, because of school, and I'm already getting homework that will most likely take an hour. So, I hope you enjoy!

Y/n POV:
"What!?" Everyone shouted. I had just told them that I could speak dragon. "I'm sorry." I said while hanging my head. "Why are you sorry?" Hiccup asked. "I'm sorry for not telling you, and I understand if you want me to leave." I say with my head down "What do you mean? Of course we want you to stay!" Hiccup exclaimed. My head shot up at the reply I got. I was so used to people saying "Go away!", or "Leave us alone!" I was so happy to hear this. "You accept me!?" I say questionably

Hiccups POV:
"You accept me!?" Y/n said questionably. "Of course!" I exclaimed, while wiping away her tears. "Thank-you." She said. I looked into her stunning e/c eyes. "Wow! I can't believe you can talk to dragons, do you know how much this can help us?" Fishlegs asked, ruining the moment. "Your right. It is pretty fun to talk to them, getting to know them from there own words." Y/n replied. "How did you learn to talk to dragons" I asked "Or were you born with it?" "When I was about 3 years old, I got lost in the woods, and WS helped by a Changewing"
Flash back:
"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?" I yelled. I was wondering through the woods and it was almost night. I was walking, then all of a sudden I bumped into something. "W-who's there?" I asked. All of a sudden a dragon appeared in front of me! "Cool!" I shouted. Suddenly the dragon bowed down to me as I was enveloped in a column of light. When the light went away, I felt like I could here things around me for miles! "Get on my back." The dragon spoke. Me being well, me, I listened to the dragon and claimed on his back. I must've fallen asleep, 'cause when I woke up, I was in my bed. A little after that, my village found out, and kicked me out. I sailed around looking for a village, being rejected from every one, I eventually found d/n and we became besties.
Back to the present: (See what I did there? Just me?)

Y/n POV:
Everyone was crying, or had tears. Of course, the only person who was dry eyed was Astrid. Even I have a few tears. "So its your turn to tell me about y'all." I said. (Sorry for the accent, it'll be the last time) "OK." They all replied.

A/n:
I hope you peeps liked this chapter, I'm sorry that its been forever. My school gives me a lot of homework! Peace out, Girls scouts!