The Discovery

A/N: Hey peeps! I finished the seconed chapter!! I don't have to go back to school until August 22, so i might finish this book soon! Sorry, just wanted to say that. Hope you like this chapter!! Peace!

Hiccups POV: I woke up early the next morning to try and find that mysterious dragon rider.  I decided to search the island first with Toothless. When we were flying, I saw a cave that looked big enough to hide a Skrill and it's rider. When I flew down, that's exactly what I saw when I peeked in the cave. Unfortunately, I forgot to look were I was stepping, so did Toothless, and we both got caught in traps. The Skrill immediately shot up, the rider with it. Toothless growled, and the rider came closer and said something in a different language, and Toothless immediately stopped growling and the rider let him down. Once down Toothless started licking him and he laughed.  "Let me down!" I yelled. "Yeah, let him down!" 5 voices said at once, along with the roars of dragons. The mysterious rider walked up to me, took out a knife and cut the rope above me, then he walked over to the others and their dragons and said something to the  dragons in that wired language. The dragons then went up to him and started to lick and play with him. "Umm... who, who are you?" I ask. The rider just looks at me and pulls out a sword than sets it on fire, just like mine, and walks over to me and points it at me and says in a muffled voice, "Who are you?"

Y/N POV: I woke up to the sound of 2 of my traps going off.  I saw a boy and.... a night fury? I thought they were all gone? I walked up  the they dragon and said, "I mean you no harm, but what are you doing here and what is your name?" " My name is Toothless, first of all, and second of all, my trainer and I were looking for you and your Skrill. Do you mind letting me down?" The dragon Toothless asked. "Sure, Toothless" I replied. 

Time Skippety skip, brought to you by Slender man wearing a mustache and eating a taco.

"Umm... who, who are you?" A boy with forest green orbs and a metal leg asks me as he stands up. I unsheathe my sword and lit it on fire, I then point it at him. "Who, are you?" I ask. "I am Hiccup  Horrendous Haddock 3. And my dad is chief on Berk, and you are on our Dragon's Edge." He replied coolly. " And i suggest you leave and don't come back." "Who says i have to listen to you?" I say. "That's it!" A tall boy with short spiky black hair shouts. "Fire Hookfang!" He shouts to a Monstrous Nightmare, who I can only assume is Hookfang. The dragon shoots a column of flames at me but its blocked by a burst of lightning. D/n jumps in front of me in a fighting stance growling and sparkling with energy. "Are you Ok Y/n?" She asks me. "Yes, thanks to you I reply." All of a sudden 2 arms wrap around me and i'm pushed against the wall. D/n tries to help me, but Toothless is stopping her. I look down and see the boy with forest green eyes, brown shaggy hair, and a cute face..... wait, WHAT?  I  shake off the thought, mentally face palm, and struggle to get out of his grip. Lets see what lurks behind that mask... The boy rips off my mask and my h/l h/c falls down and everyone's jaw drops, and the boy who ripped off my mask looked like his jaw would drop off its hinges. I use the distraction, and spring of the wall, grab my mask, and hop onto D/n, and fly off that wretched island.

A/n: Hope you peeps like this chapter, and get ready for more! Please comment and like this!! And comment for more! Peace!