The Rescue

Hiccups POV: Y/n has been captured by Vigo who is apparently her brother, and her Skrill keeps giving us dirty looks, as if she thinks that its our fault that Y/n is captured! Is it? I mean, of we didn't chase her, than she could have been perfectly fine! Or, she could still be captured. I don't know what to think! I looked up towards the front and saw the Skrill. She was looking all around, and suddenly, she dived. I looked to where she dived and saw Vigo's ships. "Dive!" I shouted.

Y/n POV: "Never!" I screamed as Vigo tried, (Note I said tried), to get me to work for him. I have deep circles from lack of sleep under my eyes, and I have become pale from lack of food and sun. "Yes you will!" He laughed. All of a sudden I heard a thump come from the upper deck, many screams of battle and surprise! "I'll be back." Vigo said, heading for the upper deck. (A little bit of 'Terminator' reference for ya) As he stomps away, I pray that its d/n. All of a sudden, Hiccup comes tumbling down the stairs. 'Clutz' I thought.

Hiccups POV: we landed on Vigo's ship and started fighting his men. Then put of the corner of my eye, I saw Vigo come out of a well hidden door. Once I was sure he wasn't paying attention, I snuck into the what I assume are the cells. Half way down the stairs, my metal leg slips and I fall, crashing down the stairs. When I stand up I gasp. There hanging from the wall, was y/n. She had black circles under her eyes, and was a sickly shade of pale. I quickly unchain her get her back to Toothless, and we all fly away back to the Edge. Luckily no one, besides y/n, was hurt during g the little battle we just made, when we get back, she quickly passes out, and I lay her on my bed. 'She still is as beautiful as ever, with her h/c framing her gorgeous face...... Stop it Hiccup!' I thought. "Get some rest, y/n." I whisper under my breath.

Ooooo. Looks like Hiccup is falling for you! Hope you like this chapter! I'm heading for port-something Saturday, and I'm going g to be gone for 6 days, and school starts the 22, so I'm going g to be really busy, but I'll do as much righting as possible, wish me luck! Peace peeps! 😘