Watchman: What the-

He pointed his light towards the sound to find-
A boy, messy light brown hair, he wore white pajamas which looked old and vintage; he held a doll in his hands, the same doll that had disappeared a while ago. The watchman disturbed at the sight slowly stepped closer to the boy

Watchman: Hey you! W-what are you doing here? H-how did you g-get in?

The boy didn't seem to react in any way but only stare at the man's orbs with his dark eyes. The poor man was getting impatient, more importantly scared

Watchman: Didn't you hear me ki-

The boy suddenly looked at his side into the wall for a good five seconds, the watchman about to charge towards him was thrown back by a metal bed that crashed through the wall and knocked him down.

Pushed right onto the wall, blood coughing out of his mouth he looked at the direction the boy stood but was shocked to see him gone now. He was confused and hurt but one thing he knew was, if he stayed here he wouldn't make it. His chest hurt as more blood was spat out, he was sure he had broken a rib or two. Without wasting any time he pushed the bed aside to get free, stumbling at first while getting up but soon sprinted out of the death trap.

He ran hastily with all his strength, but with an injury like this he was slowing down. He ran until his breath hitched, his lungs felt like was about to burst which made his body to fall in front of the history classroom. He stood up in attempts to run again but froze on his feet when he heard a groaning sound. He closed his eyes thinking the sound would just leave him alone but his anxiety forced him to open them once he smelled rotten blood. The dead history teacher was in front of him but this time with no eyes and blood covering his grin, the watchman jumped back in shock and landed his head in someone's palms.

The hands were big and bloody, the man looked up only to find a smirking pale face of a man who looked similar to the young boy from earlier. He wanted to run away but couldn't when the man holding him broke his neck killing him right on the spot. The history teacher had disappeared as soon as the brown haired man left the lifeless body of the watchman to rot.

-back in your house-

Y/n's P.O.V:

I snuggled into my blanket and bid V a good night, he hadn't talked after I told him I was with Jimin. Was he sad? I didn't think much, grinning as I closed my eyes, I slowly drifted off to sleep with a happy heart.

I walked down the stairs, the rotten wood making loud noises. The darkness was unpleasant yet I couldn't stop going deeper into the shadows. A loud scream followed by sounds of breaking objects trailed me off. Suddenly something really hard hit my head sending me down to the floor.

I opened my eyes thinking it was just a bad dream but I was wrong. The surroundings were familiar, I was in my living room but-
It wasn't in good shape, the furnitures were broken and the hanging light above the center of the room started swinging violently. I wanted to get up but my feet wouldn't agree with me, it was as if I was glued to the floor. A loud bang and the light exploded, it was dark once again. Cold wind blew sending shivers down my spine, suddenly something fell in front of me Spraying me with something sticky. My face was blank but tears welled up as shock hit me on the face causing me to scream-

~end of dream~

I jumped awake in the middle of the night, my heart was pounding in my chest. The sinister atmosphere and dark feeling started to creep through my bones as soon as I woke up. The air was sickening; my throat felt tight, it was as though I could barely breathe. I hugged myself, I wasn't sure but felt like there was this aura, a dark aura that surrounded the room. I kept looking around until my eyes were caught at one corner, the roof was cracking? The ceiling looked old and had cracked "something didn't feel right"