Chapter 36: I can't say it

Start from the beginning

"I know... How could I forget the day when I asked her to be mine?"

"To be your girlfriend, actually." Natsu fixed my sentence.

"Shut up."

"Gray. Just wait for her to talk to you, okay? Maybe she's undergoing something that she doesn't want anyone to know yet. As I said, just give her some time. Eventually, she'll reply to you." Lucy said that reassured me.

I sighed heavily and calmed down. "... Okay then. But, I'll ask the other girl if they know something about Juvia. Who knows? She might be talking to them."

***

"Nope, she didn't call me nor text me." Erza bluntly said and took a bite of her strawberry cake. She's at the cafeteria with her boyfriend, Jellal, eating the same too.

"Did something happen?" Jellal asked.

"Yeah... Well, she wouldn't answer my texts or calls. And, she isn't going to come to school today without any reason at all." I explained sadly. "And so, I was wondering if Erza knows something about it."

Then Erza glared at me and stopped eating her cake. She stood up and grabbed my collar and lifted me up a bit. "Did you cheat on her? With Anju?"

"No! Why would I?!" I answered seriously and tried to get off from her. "I would never cheat on her."

"Erza, calm down. I know that Gray isn't that kind of a guy."

Thank you Jellal----

"Maybe." He snickered at me.

"Jellal! You're not helping at all!"

Erza lets go of me and sits down. "Okay, I trust you. I really don't know anything but since you told me about it now, I'll try to call Juvia later so for now, calm down."

"Thank you, Erza."

I can't ask Levy or Mira-sensei about this. They're both busy because our graduation day is approaching and Levy is helping with the preparations.

What should I do?

***

I plopped myself on my bed and hid my face with a pillow. All day, I didn't listen to my teachers or even take notes. There's only one thing on my mind: Juvia.

I can't ask grandpa about her because he's gone for some reason.

I remove my pillow and then opened my Facebook. I was expecting for Juvia to be online and thankfully, she is. I quickly messaged her:

_________________________________________
Gray Fullbuster: Juvia, are you okay? Are you sick? Please answer me. (T_T)
_________________________________________

Unfortunately, she was offline again.

Is she avoiding me?

Maybe I really did something to her. That's it. That's must be the problem. I should make it up everything to her by tomorrow. At our anniversary.

*** Next Day ***

Gruvia3867: Gosh, I'm making a lot of time skips. Sorry about that. XD Bear with me.