Chapter 4: It's that time of the month again

Hi guys! I'm all healed up from my fever (^v^) Well... Just a bit... I have a headache (个_个) I managed to write the chapter.

This chapter is inspired by the movie, Talk Back and You're Dead.

~•°Juvia's POV°•~

"So the date turned out well?" Levy asked curiously. Juvia nodded in agreement and said "Yup!"

"Wahh~ That's so nice! Me and Natsu haven't gone on a date for weeks.. *sighs* He's a bit busy" Lucy frowned.

"Don't worry, Lucy. He's your fiance, right?" Erza winked at her. Lucy turned red and covered her face. "Ahh!! S-Shut up!"

Erza giggled and asked "Did you did the steps perfectly?" Juvia shook her head and said "Nope because Gray-sama said that he loves Juvia just the way she is, no need for advises and plans."

"Awww~❤"

Juvia's cheeks blushed, realizing what she said just now. "T-That's a bit embarrassing.. J-Juvia will just go to the bathroom." Juvia stood up from her seat then she heard the three of them gasped. Levy covered Juvia's left side, Erza covered Juvia's back and Lucy covered Juvia's right side.

Juvia sweat dropped and asked "W-What are you all doing?"

"Juvia, look behind you." Erza whispered to Juvia. Juvia looked behind her and gasped in horror. There's a big red shade on her skirt behind her!!

"OH MY GOSH" Juvia gasped again. "Now this is what you call.. Embarrassing."

"Juvia, didn't you know you have it today?" Lucy asked curiously. Juvia shook her head and said "J-Juvia never counted the days.."

"Okay, everyone. What we need are tampons so Juvia, do you have tampons?" Levy asked, looking at Juvia.

Juvia starts sweating and said "Juvia... Used it all up last month."

"M-Me too, I don't have tampons today" Lucy said honestly.

"Me too.."

"Actually, me too."

We all sweat dropped at each other.

.

.

.

"WERE DEAD-END!!" Juvia shouted but they quickly covered her mouth. "SHH!!"

"Anyways, calm down. Juvia, you should go to the bathroom fast." Levy suggested and continued "And you should wash your skirt because the red is very big."

"We'll get someone to the bathroom." Erza said. "Yeah, so don't get worried." Lucy winked.

Juvia nodded and ran off to the bathroom.

~•°Lucy's POV°•~

After a few minutes

"You'd do anything for Juvia, right?" I asked him, again. For the tenth time.

"Yeah and you've been asking me the same questions over and over again." It was Gray.

"Even if it embarrass you?? Even if you'll die??" I asked him quite threatening him a bit.

He sighed and asked "Lucy, what's wrong?"