Chapter 34: The School Festival Part 2

Juvia's POV

Umm... They really outdid the Horror House. We already entered the Horror House and Juvia was just hiding behind Mira-sensei, while she takes pictures inside.

I-It's scarier than last year's.

"M-M-M-Mira-sensei?" I called out, my voice is shivering from the horror I'm seeing right now.

"Don't worry Juvia. Its not that scary." Mira-sensei said calmly while taking pictures.

I frowned and continued walking. I should win over my fear. I can do this. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself and erase my thoughts about scary things. Then, when I opened them, I saw a girl in a burned white dress, with blood maros on it, her face is so white, her mouth is full of blood also.

I literally turned pale.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I shouted and ran straight. I can hear Mira-sensei calling me but I didn't looked away or turned around. I'm just scared.

Mira's POV

"Was that Juvia?" Levy asked, regaining her cute self, not the scary one from earlier. I nodded twice and she sighed. "Oops. I didn't expect that."

"Who's the next one?" I asked.

"It's Erza and Jellal, then Lucy, Natsu, then..." She continued and continued. "... And last, Gray."

I smirked. "This might be fun. I'll protect Juvia."

Juvia's POV

Wahh... o(╥﹏╥)o Why is this happening to me? And I'm still wearing the cat ears and I still have that make-up on. Now, I look like a lost cat.

Its full of spider webs here and blood. I wish that Horror wasn't invented in this world. If only that's possible. Then, there are trails of bones on the side and more blood. Fangs are marked on the floor.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Then, I suddenly felt someone touching my shoulder so I shrieked. I slowly looked behind me and saw a red haired girl, covering both of her eyes, her fangs are showing and blood was dripping from her mouth. Besides that, there's that blue haired guy with longer fangs and he was licking blood from his hands.

"AHHHH!!!" I shouted again as I sprinted away from them. I literally can't take this anymore! And I'm still wearing the cat ears...

What if I get heart attack from this?

And besides...

HOW LONG IS THIS ROAD?! THIS IS JUST A CLASSROOM! (T____T)

They must be using a trick. Hm... That's it

Then, when I was about to turn right, a blonde haired girl appeared with her hair all over her face and was wearing white scary clothes. I gasped and turned left and saw a pink haired guy smirking and licking his lips.

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHHHH!!!" I shouted once again, sprinting straight ahead, avoiding the two of them.

You guys might think that I'm overreacting but the truth is, I'm not! Hello?? Its so scary here. I want to overcome my fear though.