Chapter 36: I can't say it

Heyo, this will be in Gray's POV. Just informing you.

Gray's POV

To: Juvia
_________________________________________

Hey, babe. (T_T) Where were you yesterday? You didn't come back to school. Did grandpa do something?
_________________________________________

Send | Delete

I pressed *send*. It was 5:30 in the morning. And yes, Juvia didn't return yesterday but I did see grandpa at home yesterday. I waited for Juvia at school for almost 2 and a half hours but she never came back so I was worried.

I texted her multiple times yesterday but she didn't reply to any of it. I even called her but she didn't answer.

I woke up this early so I could go to her house to check on her. Thankfully, I'm already wearing my uniform and I was on my way to her house on my car.

Is she mad at me?

Is she having her period?

What did I do?

Maybe, I really did something to her that really made her mad. But, I can't remember anything that I did wrong to her. I'm so stupid.

I stopped in front of her house, got out of the car and ran quickly to her house. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it. It took a while but when it opened, Mr. Rave was there.

"Oh, Gray. It's you." He gave me a faint smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Rave. Is Juvia ready?" No, she wouldn't be ready. It's too early. Seriously. But, I'm just worried.
"You're quite early but unfortunately, she won't be coming to school today." He frowned then gripped on the door. "She suddenly... Locked herself on her room and won't come out... Did you do something, Gray?"

"N-No, sir. I don't remember anything that made her mad." To be honest. "I tried calling her yesterday and she didn't answer. I even sent her a lot of messages."

"I'm sorry about my daughter, Gray. Maybe she'll come to school tomorrow." He said.

"Okay. Thank you." I said then frowned.

Juvia...

***

"To tell you the truth, Gray, I was talking with Juvia yesterday at 9PM." Lucy said.
I quickly stood up and exclaimed, "What?! What did she tell you?! Did something happen to her?! Please tell me, Lucy!"

"Calm down, dude!" Natsu said, then touched my shoulder.

"How can I calm down when my girlfriend isn't okay?!"

"Stop shouting Gray." Lucy sighed at me. "She... Didn't say anything. Sh just called me and didn't say anything at all. But, she only told me one thing: She won't be coming to school today. That's all."

"Maybe Juvia is one of her days, ya know?" Natsu suggested as he puts his am around Lucy. "Like Lucy did."

"Excuse me?" Lucy raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"I know Juvia. Even if she really is on her days, she won't be doing this kind of stuff." I ran a hand through my hair and massaged it. "Argh..."

"Just give her some time, Gray. It's your anniversary tomorrow." Lucy said.