eleven - "shut up and kiss me."

Start from the beginning

"Dancing isn't that hard."

"It is when you're me."

Sighing, I threw my legs off the side of the bed and stood up. "Come on." I demanded, holding out my hand towards Zayn. He just stared at it before glancing up at me with a confused expression. "Don't just sit there looking pretty. Stand up you idiot."

"I look pretty?"

"It's just a saying."

"You compliment me a lot angel."

"Zayn!"

"Okay! I'm getting up. Bossy."

He took my hand and stood directly in front of me. Resting my hand on his shoulder, I hoped that Zayn didn't notice I was trembling slightly. I don't know why I even offered this - it just blurted out before I could stop myself and I couldn't stop now. My body jumped a little as Zayns hand rested on my waist.

"You okay?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm fine." Just regretting doing this already. The realisation of what I had offered to do was causing my cheeks to burn. I felt so embarrassed all of a sudden. "Just move."

"Move? Really?" Zayn gasped sarcastically. "We're trying to dance and you want me to move?"

Groaning, I pulled out of his arms. "If you're going to be a dick about it - "

"No, wait!" He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me back towards him. "I want you to help me. I don't want to look like an idiot in front of my family." Zayn pouted his bottom lip.

"Fine." I said and he smiled as we returned to our previous position.

I started to direct him with the basics I knew about dancing, feeling more and more embarrassed with every step. Obviously getting bored of my teaching, Zayns hand began to slide down the side of my waist and behind, only for me to slap it away. "Keep it PG." I scolded while pointing at Zayn, but he just pushed my hand away from his face while chuckling.

He really wasn't joking when he said he couldn't dance, he stood on my feet more times than I could keep count. But I couldn't help but find it adorable that he would get so embarrassed over not being able to do something so simple, and how his brow creased in the middle when he was concentrating. Luckily, I managed to at least show him how not to be absolutely terrible.

"Thanks for that." Zayn said with a smile as he was throwing his things into his bag.

I shrugged casually. "It's no problem. You needed it. Badly."

Zayn sent me a dirty look but I brushed it off. "I won't know all the details about the event until about Friday. I'll tell you everything that you need to know at the party."

"Party?" I questioned, raising one of my eyebrows.

"The Halloween party, everyone's going. You didn't know?"

"No one told me."

"Well I just did. It's at Kyle Gilberts place. You should go, we could do a little more dancing. Except the kind of dancing that requires less concentration and more grinding."

"Goodbye, Zayn."

*****************************************************************************

Puffing out my cheeks, I pulled up my shorts to complete my outfit. I was never one to really make an effort for Halloween; so I'd went with the simplest thing I could think of which was Lara Croft from 'Tomb Raider'. As Lauren finished of the makeup for her Vampire attire, I pulled my hair over one shoulder and began braiding it.