one on one match

Sara pov
As i got to the arena i dropped my things in my locker room and i just walkd around a bit before the show started. As i was walking i felt someone jump on me. I turned around to see my long time Aj Lee." Hey." She said as she smiled at me." Hey.how are you?" I asked as i gave her a big hug." Good,i seen your debut yesterday. You did amazing,so did Sasha. But anyway tonight i know who you are going against." She said with a big smile on her face." Let me guess,is it you?" I asked as she nodded and started to jump up and down." Ok,ok. Women calm down." I said as i placed my hands on her shoulders." Sorry,but i am really excited." She said as we walked to cattering. We grabbed some fruit and some water and walked to a table to watch the show start off. As we sat there i told her what happened and she wanted to kill those two,but i stopped her. For know. As the show kick off i felt someone sit next to me,and i see Aj smile. I looked to my left and i seen Dean,Roman,and Seth all in their gear already." Hey,guys. Don't you think you guys are a bit early to be dressed?" I asked as i looked at them. They all started to laugh." What?" I asked as i looked at Aj,she just shrugged." Your guy's match is after this one. And by the looks of it you only have ten minutes." Roman said as he looke at us. Me and Aj looked at each other and took off running to get ready. When we was done we only had five minutes left. When we got to the gorilla,i looked at her gear.

"Thank god,i didn't pick out those shorts,we would have matching shorts

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Thank god,i didn't pick out those shorts,we would have matching shorts." I said as i fixed my shirt.

" I said as i fixed my shirt

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"That would have been funny. But what is up with your gear. Trying to impress a certain lunatic?" Aj asked as i looked at her." Nnnnoooo." I said as i shook my head. She just laughed then all of a sudden my theme goes off.

As i came out i did my own entrance

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.