backstage

Dean pov
As we got back to our locker room i threw a chair that was near me." Hey,dude Calm down." Seth said as  he sat down on the couch with Roman." Yeah,dude it was part of the script for her match." Roman said as he looked at me then at Seth." Wait. What you said about Sara looking sexy in her gear,you meant it didn't you?" Roman asked as i looked anywhere but them." Dude. You meant it didn't you?" Seth asked as he got up and looked at me." You know what i am out of here. I am going for walk before my match." I said as i left,when i shut the door i heard them laugh. When i was walking around trying to clear my head i heard yelling. When i turn the corner i seen Sara yelling at Enzo. It looked like he was about to hit her but i attacked him before he could do anything." Dean,stop!" Sara yelled pulling me up off  him." You leave ger the hell alone." I said through my teeth." Dean lets go." Sara said as she pulled me down another hallway." What is your problem?" She asked me as she let go of my arm and u started to pace around." Will you stop." She said as she grabbed my hand to stop me. She looked me in the eyes and i seen something that i never saw before in a woman,it looked like she cared. I was leaning in and she was doing the same,but then she stopped." I am sorry Dean,i can't." She said as she looked like she was about to cry." Why?" I asked as i grabbed her hand." Dean,this could never work. Look,there is apart of me likes you. It really does,but the other part of me hates you for everything you put me through." She said as tears was coming from her eyes." Sara,i told you. I was young,i was starting my career i wasn't thinking." I said as i was trying to make her understand." You have a match in five minutes. You should go to the stairs,and warm up. So you won't get hurt." She said as she wiped her tears.

" She said as she wiped her tears

"Don't cry,please." I said as she shook her head." I will see you out there." She said as she walked away. I just stood there and looked at what she left in ny hands.

 I just stood there and looked at what she left in ny hands

It was what i got her when for her birthday. I can't believe she keeped it. I put it un pocket and took off to the stairs. When i got there Seth and Roman was already there." Hey,dude we thought we had to go and look for you." Seth said as he noticed me." No,i am here." I said looking down at the floor." Bro,you ok?" Roman asked me putting a hand in my shoulder. I told them everything and i showed them the necklace that Sara gave back." Dude,just give her time. She even said it that oart of her likes you. She just needs time." Roman said,i just nodded and before i knew it our theme came on." Let's go kick ass that will help you." Seth said as we walked out. I hope they are right.