debut

Sara pov
After a hour of alone time with Enzo i decided to go and get ready." Hey,were where you?" Sasha asked as i walked in our locker room to see her getting her make up and hair done." I was just with Enzo." I said as i sat down and started to get my hair and makeup done." Oh,well i got some stuff to tell you,even though you might not care." Sasha said as the people got done with our hair and makeup and we walkes over to get dressed." What?" I asked as i opened up my bag. Oh god Enzo is going to kill me. I thought as i looked at it." Well,i guess Dean saw you and Enzo together and he got jealous." She said as she walked out in the same outfit as mine." No." I said as i walked over to her." I am not lieing. You can even ask Roman and Seth." She said as we started to walk to the gorilla. Just then we saw Roman and Seth." Hey guys." Both me and Sasha said at the same time,and when they turned around i thought they would have died." Boys,up here." Sasha said pointing to our eyes." Sorry,um....what's up?" Seth asked as he finally looked up in our eyes." Nothing,but i have a question for you two." I said as i looked at them." Sure baby girl,what's up." Roman said leaning on the table behind him." Did Dean really get jealous when he seen me with my boyfriend earlier?" I asked as i took a drink of my water. They looked at each other and then back at me and nodded yes." Why?" I asked as i looked at them." Because he feels like shit for what he done to you. And so are we,we was just playing around. We didn't mean to take it so far. I know me and Roman are but i don't know about Dean." Seth said as he looked me in the eyes. I then looked at Roman and he nodded as well." I forgive you guys. But for Dean he is going to have to apologize and show me that he is sorry." I said as i looke at them." So are we friends?" Roman asked me, i nodded and we hugged. Just then a stage guy came up and told Roman and Seth it was time for them to go to there spot. They nodded and we bye. Just when they took off me and Sasha talked then we heard.

When we looked over and we seen the guys walk down through the crowd. As we was watching Dean started off saying how they was the best and how they beat every team there was. I got bored listening to them until Sasha hit me in the arm." What?" I asked as i looked at ger." It's our time to go on." She saud as we was handed a mic. Then our theme came on.

Just then we walked out and did a little spin and looked at each other and high-fived." Wow,isn't the little team called the shield." Sasha said as she looked at them." Yeah,i am every impressed. You guys know how to cheat and attack people when they are not looking. Good for you. But you know what,i beat you guys can't even win a match without the others help." I said as i seen Dean look at me and i just smirked at him." You know what little girls,why don't you go backstage and play dolls." Seth said saying Dean's part." You know what, how about this. You find two girls,that are not scared of you and we will find three guys.."" Like that is going to be hard." Sasha said,i just laughed and looked at her." That is true,because look at us,we are sexy as hell. And we are the bosses,but anyway we will find three guys and why don't we have a ten men mix gender tag team match." I said as i looked at Dean who had the same face ever science we came out.

" I said as i looked at Dean who had the same face ever science we came out

"You might want to close your mouth mr. Ambrose. See you guys later tonight." I said as mine and Sasha theme played again as we walked backstage to go get ready for our match and go see Stephanie and Hunter to see who our team mates are going to be.

A/N
So how are you guying liking the story so far. Don't forget to vote, comment and add my stories to your list if you guys like to see the updates and/or the sequels thanks for reading.
And i also now that Sasha Banks don't have a twin or she didn't debut in 2012,but i am changing things. Hope you enjoy the story