at the arena

Sara pov
It was the day where i join the shield. I haven't talked to Dean all week,i only talked to Roman and Seth. Ever since last week i have been rooming with the Bellas. Right now i am sitting in my locker room thinking of what to wear for my match against Brie. I then looked at the coffee table and saw the script for tonight. I looked at it then i felt something wet run down my face. I wiped away my tears,i then read that after my match i will have a promo with the shield and then i will join,and get my vest. I looked at the time to see it was 8:23. I got up and hoped in the shower and quickly showerd and when i got out i went over to my suitcase to pick something out. When i found something i quickly changed and looked in the mirror,and sadly smiled at myself.

 When i found something i quickly changed and looked in the mirror,and sadly smiled at myself

When i walked out and went to the gorilla. I started to do some warm ups. When i turned around i saw Dean look at me. I turned around and keeped on warming up. Then i saw Brie and Nikki walk up to me." Hey girl are ready for me to kick your ass?" Brie asked as she started to warm up as well." That is funny,i am going to kick your ass." I said as i sat down on a box." So,how are you feeling with the whole joining the shield tonight,and being kissy kissy with Dean?" Nikki asked as she looked at me." Well,i don't like it. But it is part of my job,so i have to get use to it." I said as i looked at them." When is Sasha coming back?" Brie asked trying to change the subject." I don't know,hopefully soon." I said a stage had told us that our match is next." Well,let the best woman win." Brie said as we hugged." Oh i will." I said as we laughed and my theme plays.

I walked out from behind the currents and did my spin.

I then started to walk down the ramp but then got stopped by this theme