the truth

Dean pov
After we left the office i tried my best to catch up to Sara but she keeped on walking away from me." Sara,can you at least stop." I said as i grabbed her arm. She turned around and pulled her arm out of my hand." Don't you ever,and i mean ever touch me. Do you understand me. I said it once and i will say it one last time,leave me the hell alone. I want nothing and i mean nothing to do with you." Sara said as she walked away. But before she got anywhere far she was stopped by some guy. They was talking and he grabbed her by the waist and was talking into her ear and she was laughing. I was getting so mad i didn't now that my fists was turning white." Yo,dude are you ok?" Roman asked he out a hand on my shoulder." Who is that guy that is touching Sara?" I asked as i keeped looking at them together laughing and hugging." That is her boyfriend Enzo." Sasha said as she looked at me. I was so in my own little world i didn't even notice that Sasha was still here." She has a boyfriend?" I asked a little hurt." Yeah been together for almost a year now,why do you care. She was just a beat to you." Sasha said as she looked at me with her arms crossed." I have to go." I said as i was about to walk away  i seen this Enzo guy kiss Sara and she kissed him back. I got so pissed i walked off to the locker room. I don't even know why i am so pissed about him kissing her. I don't even like her,i can't have any girl i want. But the truth is i do like Sara,when the guys made the beat i was stupid to go along with it. But when i got to know her i really did end up liking her,and when i told the guys the beat was off she found out and this is how she hates me. But i do really like her.

Sara pov
As i walked away from Dean i was stopped by the one guy that made me trust guys again,and his name is Enzo Amore." How you doin'?" He asked me as he stood in front of me." I am doing good. How about my big,strong,sexy certified G and bonafide stud?" I asked as he grabbed me by my waist." Well,you will find out how i am doin' later on tonight when you male your debut." He whispered into my ear. I giggled and pushed him a little bit." Yeah,about my debut. I am being put into a love hate storyline with Dean." I said as he just looked at me. Yeah i told Enzo about the whole beat thing and he wanted to kick his ass,but i stopped him and i told him everything will be fine." Don't worry,i don't lovr him. I love you." I said as i looked at him with a smile." I love you too." He said as he pulled me into a kiss." Ok,come on. I want to see how sexy you look in your outfit they picked out for you to make you debut." Enzo said as he put his arm around me and we walked to mine and Sasha locker room." Yeah,but while the wwe universe and the shield see me in my outfit. You get to see me in something more sexy." I whispered into his ear." Mama,you are going to have to stop now before i take you to my locker room and show you how a certified G does things." He groaned,but i just stopped and that made him stop too." Maybe i want you too." I said as he just smirked,and took me to his locker room. Thank god Cass wasn't there because that would have been embarrassing.