meeting

Sara pov
As me and Sasha looked up at the building that is going to be our lives for who knows how long,is when i realized it was bigger then i ever thought it would be." So are you ready to show what the boss twins have in the bag of tricks?" Sasha asked as she looked at me then at the building." Oh hell yeah, wwe divas better watch out because we will be taking over." I said as we high-fived." Lets go see what we have for workers." Sasha said as we walked into the building. As we was walking around we seen one of our friends frim NXT, Paige." Hey,Paige." I said as i gave her a hug and Sasha did the same." What are you two doing here?" She asked looking at us. We smiled at each other and back at her." Well,you are looking at the new addition to the wwe family." Sasha said as Paige got a big smile on her face and hugged us." Oh my god that is so great. I can't wait to team up with you guys and kick your asses." Paige said as we laughed." Yeah we can't wait either." Both me and Sasha said." So where are you guys going?" She asked as we starting to walk." Well,first we are going to go look for our locker room." I started out to say." Then we have to go and see Stephanie and Hunter." Sasha finished for me." Oh i can show you,if you want?" She asked as we turned a corner." Yeah sure why not." Sasha said as we came up to this black foor that said BANK TWINS." Well here you go." Paige said as we walked inside. It was so nice there was a couch,tv,bathroom,and even things to put your stuff in." If this is what heaven is like i am going to enjoy it." I said looking at Sasha. She then nodded in agreement." So do you guys need help finding Stephanie and Hunter?" Paige asked as she sat down on the couch." If you don't mind,and if you don't have to do anything."sasha said as we put our things down." Well,ok then lets get moven." Paige said as we walked out and started to walk to their office. As we walked we got to know what happens around here,what happens when most people carpool,and everything else. Before we knew ot we was at their office." Well thanks a lot Paige. We will see you later on." Sasha said as we hugged he goodbye." Yeah,bye crumpits." Paige said as she walked off. Sasha then knocked on the door and we heard a light come in. When i opened the door i seen Stephanie and Hunter sitting at the desk smiling at us when we walked in." Well of it isn't the boss twins,Sara and Sasha Banks." Stephanie said as she hugged us right along with Hunter." How are you guys doing,did you find everything ok?" Hunter asked as he gave us a hug as well." Yeah,well Paige helped us,find our locker room and here." I said as we sat down." Well that is nice of her. Well,now down to business. Sara,Sasha. We are going to put you in a storyline. But this storyline is going to involves three other people." Stephanie said as she looked at us." Who does it involve?" I asked getting a little scared of who she might say." They should be here soon." Hunter said just as there wasa knock on the door." Oh that must be them. Come in." Stephanie said as the door opened to reveal the one group i don't like to see,the shield." You wanted to see us?" Seth asked as they stood by the door looking at Stephanie and Hunter." Yes we did. We would like for you to meet the new addition to the wwe,Sara and Sasha Banks." Hunter said pointing to us. When they finally looked at us you could see the surprised and shock in the eyes of Dean." What is this about?" I asked as i looked at Hunter and Stephanie." Well.this is the storyline we was talking about. You see, the wwe universe wants to see the Bank twins teaming up with the most dangerous team in the wwe history,the shield. So what the plan is during the first month of being here the shield will come down and try to distract you guys during your match. And when they have a match you guys do the same." Stephanie said as she looked at Hunter to finish the rest." And as time passes,you guys will then team up with the shield. Then there will be a mix of a love heat tipe of deal. And that will be between who ever the wwe universe likes to see together." Hunter finished as i looked at Sasha who gave me a sad smile." And what happens if i don't want to be in the shield?" I asked Stephanie and Hunter as they looked at me." What do you mean?" Stephanie asked looking at me." I mean,i don't want to team with someone who i am just a beat to." I said as i keeped my eyes on them." Are you still pissed off about that. That happened over two years ago,let it go." Said a voice that i want to fucking punch in the throat,the voice of Dean Ambrose." Yeah,well unlike you i do have a heart. And for the fun fact you basterd,i don't make beats to see if i can sleep with someone and toss them to the side of the road for someone new." I said getting in face as Sasha pulled me back." He is not worth it." She said trying to calm me down." Ok,well um. I don't know what that was all about but i think i know who should be in the love hate storyline now,don't you think Stephanie?" Hunter asked as he looked from me then to Dean." I do,now that is going to sell more then probably any other storyline ever." Stephanie said,"That was great acting guys." Stephanie said to us," Trust me when i say this Stephanie,it is not acting." I said still pussed off and not taking my eyes off Dean." Well,ok then. Um,the storyline starts tonight when the shield goes out to do their promo,and you guys go out there and cut them off." Stephanie said as she handed us our skrips for tonight." Yeah,thaks. See you out there. Oh and don't start anything you can't finish." I said as me and my sister walked out to get ready for the show.